Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Couple Options

  1. #1
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Altus, Oklahoma
    Posts
    332

    Couple Options

    Ok, i have the option to get either a mini erevo, an xbox 360, a ps3, or a ipod touch. im having alot of trouble deciding what to get. i really want the mini erevo but if i get it i wont have enough money to get a better charger and ill have to wait 6 hours for the battery to charge every time.

    so what should i get?
    Got Li-Po?

  2. #2
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxxas Freak
    Ok, i have the option to get either a mini erevo, an xbox 360, a ps3, or a ipod touch. im having alot of trouble deciding what to get. i really want the mini erevo but if i get it i wont have enough money to get a better charger and ill have to wait 6 hours for the battery to charge every time.

    so what should i get?
    well i have a ipod and a mini e-revo and i would so get the mini revo i love mine they are so much fun and a use it so much more then the ipod
    can i have that?

  3. #3
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Ontario,Canada eh!
    Posts
    1,166
    miniminiminniminiminirrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvo oooooo
    RC RUNS IN MY BLOOD!

    R
    E
    V
    O

  4. #4
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    184
    being in this forum, asking that question, you're going to be told to get the Revo.

    that being said, i have an xbox 360, iphone 3g, and a mini erevo vxl. i get 100 times more joy from my MRVXL than the others combined.

  5. #5
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    946
    yeah i have an ipod touch and xbox 360 that ive had for years playing online and it gets really boring after a while. like rokeylounge said your going to get the revo as an answer, but in my opinion it really is the best choice because it will always give you something to do. you can just tinker with things on it whenever you want to and try to make it better or do whatever to it. but if a 15 inch macbook pro was on the choice list id take that haha
    what was that? what was what..oh that. thats mine.

  6. #6
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Miami, Fl.
    Posts
    307
    Not that it matters I have a MacBook, an Xbox 360, a PS3 and a 1/16 Revo and Revo 3.3. Of all, I love my computer the most because it makes me money(self employed) BUT, there is no fun like the Mini Revo and saving money for a better charger is not hard, they are not more then $100.

  7. #7
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by zrau17
    yeah i have an ipod touch and xbox 360 that ive had for years playing online and it gets really boring after a while. like rokeylounge said your going to get the revo as an answer, but in my opinion it really is the best choice because it will always give you something to do. you can just tinker with things on it whenever you want to and try to make it better or do whatever to it. but if a 15 inch macbook pro was on the choice list id take that haha
    lol, I have the 13 inch Unibody Macbook pro... just add it to the list!
    http://tinyurl.com/RokeyLounges-MERV

  8. #8
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by KoJack021
    Not that it matters I have a MacBook, an Xbox 360, a PS3 and a 1/16 Revo and Revo 3.3. Of all, I love my computer the most because it makes me money(self employed) BUT, there is no fun like the Mini Revo and saving money for a better charger is not hard, they are not more then $100.
    Onyx 240, baby! Charge two batteries at once for less than $90. Dual displays to tell you charge rates, voltages, and Mah sent to each battery.
    http://tinyurl.com/RokeyLounges-MERV

  9. #9
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    449
    Look at it this way: for the price of a couple games or a handful of itunes albums, you could buy a decent charger.
    JRx2, Mini-Z, MRC, Summit, Slash, Revo VXL, etc.

  10. #10
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Altus, Oklahoma
    Posts
    332
    well, i guess i know what im getting now! thanks for your input guys, much appreciated!
    Got Li-Po?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •