RC Champion

Exclamation main driving difference in the two?

hey so i just wanted to know from people who have both or just the slash what the slash is like and from the people with both if there is a huge difference in traction,handleing ect...

its just that i love the look of the slash but if it isn't going to be good performer i may aswell be happy and get the revo if thats the case.

and also, how much would it be to do a conversion of the two? i was thinking then maybe getting the revo and buying the slash parts coz they aren't as wide and stuff?? idk really!?! hehe

thanks!
    vxlpede
    wkcrawler
    minirio
    1/8nbuggy
    1/16vxl?

RC Qualifier
    the slash rolls very easy and is really only suited to the track and other flat surfaces. the e-revo is more of a all round truck. i have the e-revo and it is fantastic, it is the funnest truck i have! its really up to you and what you want to do with it.

btw i live in Perth also, PM me what suburb you live in.
    GARAGE
    e-revo, ME-revo, micro-t, slash, DX3S

the slash drives like a real truck it will flip it will roll,but it doesnt look like every other rc out there (space ship).........
    2 vxl slash's
    vxl mini slash
    comp ax10.

RC Racer
    I lowered my slash and installed some Jaco carpet tires on it. 60 wt oil and tan springs on the front , 70 wt oil and black spings on the rear and it runs great , not so top heavey and more . Much better handling .

RC Qualifier
    Well on the toyz.com they did a survey to see what the best new car is and look who won
    1. 1/16th Slayer
    2. 1/16th E Revo
    3. Summit
    keep your mouth closed and let your eyes listen

RC Racer
    The Slash is basically made for the track, or flat surfaces. The Revo is made for all around bashing and high speed runs. The Slash is more realistic truck like, while the Revo is wide/low futuristic. The Revo has those wide tires which help stability, but added drag adds to the Revo heat issues. It all depends what you are going to use it for. Get both, you can't go wrong with either one, IMO.
    Jammin' Nitro Truggy 1/8
    Slash 1/10
    Slash 1/16

RC Racer
    Tanman11 your right , Sounds good to me.
    I cant stop playing with it !!!

RC poster
    it all depends on the landscape you have me i went with the slash without checking more into it,i dont have any paved road or flat terrane so it just kept flipping on me.i have spent around 60.00 converting it to a revo still need the body,tires,shock oil and springs i can see a differance already much more stable and fun.....