Thread: Just got revo!

RC Racer

Just got revo!

i just got my revo an hour ago and all i can say is wow!!!! it was smaller than i thought but its better because i already got a stampede.
    Slash CC 4600
    Pede 2X4 Titan
    Revo Fiego 8XL

RC Qualifier
    Congrats lad, now get out there and tear it up!
    Traxxas Slash 4x4!!

RC Qualifier
    yea when i opened my box also I was surprised how small it was
    keep your mouth closed and let your eyes listen

RC Racer
    I ran i once and it was krazy!!!!!!
    Slash CC 4600
    Pede 2X4 Titan
    Revo Fiego 8XL

RC poster

proud new father

Just picked up my e-revo also....I guess the first upgrade will be the battery charger. 6hrs to charge! I bought an extra batt but there is still gonna be a lot of beer drinkin time in between runs.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by XMX
    Just picked up my e-revo also....I guess the first upgrade will be the battery charger. 6hrs to charge! I bought an extra batt but there is still gonna be a lot of beer drinkin time in between runs.

There is always time for that. LOL!!

I just got mine last fri and wow this thing rocks. I just can't put it down or up whatever it may be. lol!

Now i'm goin to put my dsx 3 reciever in it to get rid of another controler.

RC Qualifier
    I just got mine last night, but I have 6 lipos charged and waiting for it, we nuts with it for 90 min or so then had to drag my self back in b/c I gotta be in at work at 6:30 am and I had to wait till kids in bed so I didnt get to start till 9:15 or so. It is a powerfull little truck, had some fun doing standing front flips and back flips, and pullin double flips off my quarter pipe ramp. I just replaced all the shock oil to 50 weight and it makes a huge diff for bashing. ( still waiting on my springs, full set of tan and blacks ) and I have the alum front and rear skids from newera already installed. Only thing left is for ProlineRacing to start making a body for it for all the hood slides I seem to be doing I need to get a pict of my 3 trucks in orders - the Savage X SS, my Dace Pred build and then the MERBE. I Want to build a flat panal on top of the savage and cart the revo around on it then have the revo punch it and go flying off.......on 2nd thought it sounds awesome in theory but reality doenst typically like my theories..........

RC poster

1st mod

well ordered a battery charger....and did my first mod..cut a hole in the body so i can get my finger on that **** esc button without removing body. probably a common mod for the veterans.