RC Racer

what is wrong with this forum

Someone told us about a wheelie bar from new era and they took it off. But on the rustler forum you can talk about aftermarket chassis till your blue in the face.I think thats kind of silly that you can't talk about aftermarket parts for the truck that the forums for.So no more talking about RPM,SRT, ect. or even MAX AMPS because traxxas does not make them.

RC poster
    Where did you see it's forbidden ? Traxxas does not allow to speak about hop ups which are not Traxxas made ? If so it's of course stupid. Where's the freedom ?

RC Qualifier
    GARAGE
    e-revo, ME-revo, micro-t, slash, DX3S

RC Racer
    it is stupid traxxas does not make eveything for there cars.Traxxas should be happy that they get so many aftermarket companies making parts for there cars.This is the only forum that is like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by FROGUI
    Where did you see it's forbidden ? Traxxas does not allow to speak about hop ups which are not Traxxas made ? If so it's of course stupid. Where's the freedom ?

RC Competitor
    Aftermarket should be allowed. Period.

The very audience for a forum like this is enthusiasts who want to upgrade and try products to make their Traxxas work well for their style and their track.

To draw an imaginary line does not make sense. We will be talking about different tires, radios, electronics, etc, etc. What is the harm???

Maybe you'll get banned if you have a question about your non-Traxxas charger ...

fc

School's in session...

There appears to be a comprehension problem between a few people here. Reread the link, specifically the part that states:

Please be aware that moderators do not delete content solely on the basis that it mentions a non-Traxxas, aftermarket part. The determining factor is whether the discussion is application or service related.
    Also:

Please note that these issues are specifically related to the application of that product in your Traxxas vehicle. The Traxxas message board is not the place to discuss how to repair, setup, or otherwise service other manufacturer’s parts. It is the competing part manufacturer’s responsibility to dedicate resources and provide that type of information and support for their customers.
    There's more, so feel free to read the link provided. It's strange how someone can link to that post, but yet not take the time to read and understand it.

I just love it when someone rambles on with a myopic vision of what they see as "injustice", and others jump on the bandwagon without really taking the time to learn the facts. In short, bosco72, you couldn't be further from the truth. The rest of you, you really disappoint me. Try reading a little bit before you follow someone off the cliff of myopia. That last step is a doozy.
    Last edited by Misbehavin'; 07-13-2009 at 09:29 PM.
    Be vewy vewy quiet,
    I'm hunting trolls...