Body clip retainers

I have seen the dubro's but what are you guys all using for the minis. Im curious to see tomorrow if the du-bros are too big or not for the mini revo. Im looking for something for sure i lost about 7 body clips this weekend.
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)

RC Competitor
    I was thinking about trying the Du-bro ones as well. I haven't lost a clip yet, but I lose 2 just about every time I take my 1/10 ERBE out. I'm not sure they will work though. The mini clips are so small they may fall out of the retainer. Although, I just found these and they say they work with the 1/16.

RC Qualifier
    I have seen some trucks with the Dubro holders on them and I have not heard anything bad about them yet. These 1/16 scale trucks seem to be using the same size clips as my 1/10 scale trucks, so I would say the Dubros will work well.
    HPI Savage LOSI Mini/MicroT, MRC Traxxas Revo VXL

RC Competitor
    I have a couple on the way right now, they should be here tuesday along with an assortment of other parts. If they don't work i'll just use them for my Rusty, but i'll let you guys know once they get here.
    Rusty VXL
    1/16 Revo
    ERBE

In a box on Hwy. 64 bashin' with Bradley Youngskins!
    My dad is using rubber bands. He puts both pins through them like the Dubro pin retainer, and for the front, he wraps it around teh front bumper and skidplate, and for the rear, he puts it over the wing and under the rear bumper. I didn't like it so much, but heck! it gets the job done.

RC Racer
    Paper clips. End story.

RC Qualifier
    I connect both clips with rubber bands so when one falls I notice and just put it back.
    Cheap and easy fix.
    -edd
    1/16 revo- NEU 1112, ******* esc

RC Racer
    I know a couple guys have said already that they have chewed through the du-bros in no time from the truck just skidding across the pavement.

RC Qualifier
    Bin all your clips and get some valcro. Stick it along the battery tray doors and the bottom of the body. The better brand of valcro you get the longer it will last. Its been three weeks now and it still holds great on my little beast. Its easy and fast.
    BASH. BREAK. FIX. REPEAT. ALWAYS REPEAT.

In a box on Hwy. 64 bashin' with Bradley Youngskins!
    We tried velcro, didn't hold very well. Well, at first it did, but after a short while.........