RC Qualifier

Ener-G or Orion?

Im either getting 2 Ener-G 1600 6 Cell 2/3 A Stick Pack batteries or 2 Orion Supercharge 7.2V 1600mAh batteries. I like the Ener-G batteries more and they cost less but if i get them ill have to pay separate shipping. If i get the Orion ones i wont have to pay separate shipping but the cost almost 10 bucks more per battery. So which brand of battery is better quality and which should i get?
    Got Li-Po?

RC Racer
    I have the Pro-Match Ener-G ones myself and they work great and seem to last for a while when running. I dont have these Team Orion batteries but the other ones I have are awesome. You can see what the total for shipping would be and see if it is cost effective to get the Pro-Match or better to go with Orions if you are already ordering from Tower Hobbies. Also do they have the Orions in stock? That can help decide what to go with to if you dont want to wait.

Sorry for being long winded but I hope this helps some.
    E-Maxx Wicked Fun
    Mini E-Revo Freaking AWESOME!

RC poster
    I have the Orion Batteries...mostly because they were the only ones available from my LHS. They seem to be good batteries, although the first time I tried to run 2 in series it fried my ESC and ruined one of the batteries. Luckily my LHS exchanged the battery after I told the story of my ruined ESC. Not sure why this happened, when running the Orion packs by themselves they worked great...lasted alot longer then the stock battery and I also noticed a bit more Power and Speed.

RC Qualifier
    Ok, thanks guys! Sorry to hear about the battery mishap Snarf, what did you do about the ESC?

Anyone else have something to say about one of these two batteries?
    Got Li-Po?

RC Racer
    Promatch is shipping is not much and I would just go with them and save the $20 (battery difference). But Promatchs customer service sucks. There email service is horrible you expect a reply once a day or more.