RC Champion

Is the mini revo a good basher?

I want a mini revo but all I do is bash. I have a e-revo a revo 3.3 and a tmaxx 2.5 will the mini e-revo bash half way decent like the 1/10 scale revos will?

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Novarider
    I want a mini revo but all I do is bash. I have a e-revo a revo 3.3 and a tmaxx 2.5 will the mini e-revo bash half way decent like the 1/10 scale revos will?
    Yes the mini revo is a great basher! So far my dad went full speed with the single powercell into a brick wall and nothing happened. He hit the curve and flipped it in the air and it went straight into another brick wall and nothing broke. As for me, I drove it down the art museum stairs in philly without a problem and drove that sucker back and fourth through a puddle at full speed. I also played crash dummy with my friend's Radioshack Hummer and I ended up breaking his rc car

Something finally broke on me (upper right suspension arm) yesterday after one side of the suspension arm hit the curve at full speed. For all the beating that the car go through (half of them not on purpose), I'm very surprised how long it held up before something broke.

So yes, this mini revo is an awesome car for road and bashing. You won't regret it.

RC Racer
    im shocked that my buddy has not trashed his yet.. only thing wrong so far is that he popped a U-joint.. but we just popped it back in and its been fine.

He giving it one **** of a beat down.