Thread: Wheelie Bar?

RC Racer

Wheelie Bar?

Is there a wheelie bar out for the revo vxl like a wheelie bar or a spoiler one? Because im not a fan of wheelies

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by ////AMG
    Is there a wheelie bar out for the revo vxl like a wheelie bar or a spoiler one? Because im not a fan of wheelies
    yeah thats what I'm waiting on!!!
    MMP-NEU 1112 1.5D 4S MERBE
    BEAST MODE [ON] OFF

RC Racer
    I just bought my car and i dont even want to drive it lol cause i know this car will flip wreck the body and scratch up the spoiler. Its not worth it in the end. Does any of the exotek stuff work?

RC Qualifier
    I just bought my car and i dont even want to drive it lol cause i know this car will flip wreck the body and scratch up the spoiler. Its not worth it in the end. Does any of the exotek stuff work?
    I havent seen anything that would work the last time I was on the exotek site they did have wheels for the wing but I didnt want to mess up the look of the truck, I would much rather have regular wheelie bars
    MMP-NEU 1112 1.5D 4S MERBE
    BEAST MODE [ON] OFF

RC Qualifier
    the point of the body is to protect the valuable stuff underneath... IMO if you want a shelf queen, buy a new body and a new wing and change it when you want it to be purdy, you'll never have fun with your truck if you are always worried about scratching the body or wing.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by ThacoVXL
    the point of the body is to protect the valuable stuff underneath... IMO if you want a shelf queen, buy a new body and a new wing and change it when you want it to be purdy, you'll never have fun with your truck if you are always worried about scratching the body or wing.
    i do the same for all my RC's have a nice painted body when there not in use and one for bashing
    ESlayer, ERevo, Baja 5B & 5T, SavFlux, SC8

RC Racer
    im not a fan of wheelies
    buy the center diff upgrade

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Peowraaku
    buy the center diff upgrade
    Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of a 4wd vehicle?

RC Racer
    I hear your point on buying another body but my lhs shops suck. Some havent received the car yet some have. And non of them have parts for the car yet telling me dont crash it. I want a series connector, another battery, body looks like ill shop online and pay extra. Another forum member used tmaxx wheelie wheels and put them on the spoiler.

RC Racer
    True many hobby shops dont have parts yet except on line but if you do break it, atleast you were able to enjoy driving it around instead of it sitting on shelf.

RC Competitor
    Quit being a wimp and beat the poop out of it !!! The bodies are 8.00 for a replacement ??? HAVE SOME FUN>>>>>
    (2)E-LST's(2)E-Lightning Stadium Pro2's(3)E-Revo's

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBondonutz
    Quit being a wimp and beat the poop out of it !!! The bodies are 8.00 for a replacement ??? HAVE SOME FUN>>>>>
    Yeah more than double that here in Canada. I find this weird on most thing $8 converted is $9 here but here they sell it for $15 or more.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by MuddyTire
    Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of a 4wd vehicle?
    If you have thick enough oil in the center diff, it will cut down on the wheelies, but still allow for the 4wd action. My CRT.5 will wheelie if I want it to, but otherwise just launches and accelerates like crazy. The 4wd works great with a CD. Best of all it's tunable.
    Save 10% of the money you make..... you'll never regret it.

RC Racer
    kulangflow is right .... it just take torque off of the rear wheels and transfers it to the front....not cutting out the 4wd action

RC Competitor
    I picked up my revo on Saturday. It only took me a few seconds to think of a cheap way to protect the wing without using wheels or a wheelie bar. I have an original TMaxx that I don't really run anymore. Back in the day, I bought the heavy duty body clips for it. Well, I took 4 of the clips and slid them on the rear of the wing and on the side of the wing. They are tight and i haven't had one come off yet in 4 or 5 runs with a few wheelies. Once the clips wear down I will just replace them. I think a pack of 12 at Hobbytown is a buck or two. I don't have any pics but I'm sure some of you guys will try this and have pics up before I can find the batteries for my camera, take pics, load them up, and finally post them. Thanks

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by POD87
    True many hobby shops dont have parts yet except on line but if you do break it, atleast you were able to enjoy driving it around instead of it sitting on shelf.
    I looked around for my toe link, and none of the online hobby shops had any parts in stock.

Traxxas has all replacement parts available to ship immediately if you call them. They do not have upgrade/accessory parts though. On buytraxxas.com they are showing everything out of stock as a courtesy to the hobby stores.

It still sucks to wait if you break something, but its good to know Traxxas has your back.

RC Racer
    http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...4976&search=Go

That my plan for today drill holes in the spoiler and im good to go.

RC Racer
    What if you used a mini slash rear bumper then put spm wheels on that

RC Racer
    http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...4976&search=Go

That my plan for today drill holes in the spoiler and im good to go.
    These are what I"m using on mine and they work great. Just make sure you use a small airplain nut or lock nut between the wing and wheel to keep the wheel from hitting the wing and your good to go.
    Sig edited for content.

RC Racer
    rockdzl, ur just getting urs? wow i have had mine for 2 weeks now
    Revo 3.3
    1/16 E-Revo
    Losi Mini-T