Mini slash offroad or dirt track?

has anyone run a mini slash at a track or on a baseball field, or on at least some kind of manicured dirt? I would like to know how it is working out?

thanks

RC Racer
    I drove my Mini Slash yesterday on a Baseball field and it was a blast. It handle great. Mega controlled slides. Love it. Only problem was the crushed rocks got in the center drive shaft area and pretty much chewed my drive shaft up. The rocks came in from the top of the frame. I will find a way to keep the rocks out.
    Rally, Slash 4X4, Summit 1/16

RC Qualifier
    Not sure if you're talking about a small hole or opening. If that's the case try some of this http://www.eclecticproducts.com/shoegoo.htm . Hope it helps.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxxPain
    I drove my Mini Slash yesterday on a Baseball field and it was a blast. It handle great. Mega controlled slides. Love it. Only problem was the crushed rocks got in the center drive shaft area and pretty much chewed my drive shaft up. The rocks came in from the top of the frame. I will find a way to keep the rocks out.
    Yup, I couldn't agree more. I've been experiencing the same thing, except the rocks only got into the center driveshaft, after running on my gravel driveway, and doing lots of 4 wheel drive drifts. On my dirt track, no such problems, but the dirt track is best described as very loose, fine, dusty dirt, with hard pack beneath the loose stuff. It's blast.
    You have a rodent infestation. Shall I terminate?

RC Qualifier
    Been running my Slash and Revo on hardpacked dirt that has a layer of loose dirt and some gravel on top with slight elevation changes just enough to get airborne about 1 feet. Have to say it handles pretty good. It handles better than my 2wd 1/10 Slash. My mini Slash owens my 1/10 vxl Slash. 4wd makes a big difference it keeps the power to the ground . Its a awesome little truck.

RC Champion
    ^^^hehehehehehe, so if you could only have one of these cars, wich would it be?
    vxlpede
    wkcrawler
    minirio
    1/8nbuggy
    1/16vxl?

RC Enthusiast
    I have both also. This mini slash is way more fun than the big slash. I'm thinking of selling the big slash, cause I don't see myself playing with it anymore.
    Hi everyone, Im a newb!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxxPain
    So what exactly is the problem? Is it a hole or is it open? Could someone post a pic of this? Thanks....

RC poster
    I have a mini slash. We have built a track to scale so that means big jumps are on more they 1'6" tall and whoops are about 1" tall with alot of tight turns. Stick 5 of them out on the track and looks just like the 1/10 scale

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Redman65
    So what exactly is the problem? Is it a hole or is it open? Could someone post a pic of this? Thanks....
    The area marked with the arrow is the area the rocks enter.

Rally, Slash 4X4, Summit 1/16