RC Qualifier

photos of how the gearbox mounts?

hi could somebody take some detailed photos of how the gear box mounts. i have looked at chassis on the traxxas web site and it looks like the back gearbox mounts are lower than the front ones... and could someone tell me the different heights of the chassis where the gearbox mounts to (front and rear).

thanks alot!
    GARAGE
    e-revo, ME-revo, micro-t, slash, DX3S

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by concreat
    hi could somebody take some detailed photos of how the gear box mounts. i have looked at chassis on the traxxas web site and it looks like the back gearbox mounts are lower than the front ones... and could someone tell me the different heights of the chassis where the gearbox mounts to (front and rear).

thanks alot!
    You can get the exploded view pdf's off traxxas site. They also come with the truck but I assume you don't have it yet since you were looking at pictures on the website.

RC Qualifier
    no i dont have one yet... other wise i would just look myself. also the exploded views where no use because they are from the wrong angle. i need a side view of the gear box.
    GARAGE

RC Qualifier
    bump??????
    GARAGE

RC Champion
    Just download the Traxxas pdf file, as candyman suggested. You can't see how things go together by looking at a completely assembled truck anyway.

http://www.traxxas.com/products/elec...7108_views.htm
    You have a rodent infestation. Shall I terminate?

RC Champion
    I'm not quite sure what you're asking or I would try to help. The front and rear "gearboxes" could mean the diffs or the bulkheads. Are the bulkheads what your referring to when you say gearboxes?

RC Champion
    At first I thought he ment the transmission, but now I'm thinking he means bulkheads.
    You have a rodent infestation. Shall I terminate?