RC Qualifier

Question Tekno wing mount and proline wing, threadlock?

I just got my tekno adjustable wing mount with the Proline 1/8 High Downforce wing and it looks awesome, but have a few questions. Most importantly about the threadlock- my LHS didn't have any so he gave me threadlock washers and said they are almost the same thing. Can I use them ,and where should I put them??? Also, about the Proline wing- how do you get those stickers off of that sheet??? Can't seem to peel them off. Lastly, what size drill saw did you use to drill the holes for it?

Thanks in advance.
    Revo 3.3- Golden Horizons Aluminum rear skid plate, Tekno adjustable wing mount, Proline 1/8 High Downforce wing, 45wt shock oil in white/green springs...
    and a backyard to bash it in.

RC Qualifier
    I would put the washers under the screw heads. As for the stickers you need to cut out the stickers you want to use and then peel them off.

RC Qualifier
    I ordered the same stuff except the flat wing, couldn't decide on one. But I've heard the high downforce isn't good at my local track. Seeing as there are no large jumps.
    Revo and Jato. Starterbox is the way to go.

RC Qualifier
    Oh cut it first thanks. About washers - can i washers under the screw head, and inbetween the bars and the plastic peice. Where should i put them?
    Revo 3.3- Golden Horizons Aluminum rear skid plate, Tekno adjustable wing mount, Proline 1/8 High Downforce wing, 45wt shock oil in white/green springs...
    and a backyard to bash it in.

RC poster
    Put the washer under your screw head, screw it into the wing to attach to the mount

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Ops, wrong post.
    Last edited by RC-Fan; 03-30-2013 at 02:12 AM.

RC Qualifier
    lock washers go under the nut so the nut doesnt back off. If no nut put under the screw head. If your LHS doesnt have loctite regular blue loctite from any automotive or hardware store will work just fine. I try to stick to name brands like Loctite or Permatex. As for drilling holes in your Revo or any RC i highly suggest getting a hole reamer. Much easier to start you get perfect consistent holes.
    " You just got passed by a Traxxas"