Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 92

Thread: My Dewalt story

  1. #1
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    124

    My Dewalt story

    I fried my Titans after 5 runs, my buddy after 4 runs. We're running 2S lipo's and we drove the titans pretty hard I guess, but what fun . So we thought we'd try out the dewalt mod, that some of you guys did. We briefly considered the 700HO's but the dewalt seemed a better (more robust) option.
    So I though I'd share our experiences with this project as it progresses.

    Part1:
    The dewalts arrived yesterday, here's a pic with one brush out:


    Finished mounting the titan wires (just missing one shrink sleeve):


    Done prepping, caps added:


    My buddy cut of the dewalt pinions:


    Part 2 comming soon.

  2. #2
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    ◄Incognito►
    Posts
    1,580
    Something for me to look forward to....
    (√) Zer0 tall-er-ance 4 stu-pid-it-deeeeee.

  3. #3
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    124
    Part 2:

    Enlarged the hole distance in the finned alu motormount:



    Instead of going with washers for increasing the distance between motor and motormount (needed for pinion to line up with spur), my buddy made a custom spacer. That way we get a much larger surface between the motor and the alu mount. This has two advantages: strength and heat transfer capability. Notice shaft has been flattened for better pinion-screw grip (not sure what its called):



    Put some heat transfer compund on both sides of spacer to optimize, you guessed it: heat transfer



    Motor, spacer and alu motormount assembled:



    Installed:



    Didn't get a single motormount, blocked hole the easy way:



    Final details before first run:



    I went pretty slow on the first run, second one I gave it more juice and its definitely more torquey, couldn't pull wheelies on tarmac with the titans and stock gearing - can now Its geared 21T pinion and 68T spur now, and the motor is getting pretty hot. I could use some input on how to cool the motor. I thought about cutting some holes on the body, but a heat sink for the motor would be better and maybe a fan. I have googled for some time without finding a fitting heatsink for this motor, so if any of you guys know anything please share it.

  4. #4
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    109
    A really professional installation! Kudos to you! Where did you get your pinion from? I'm having trouble finding one in the UK.

    Cheerz!

    R tz

  5. #5
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Belgium (Europe)
    Posts
    131
    Very nicely documented, I'd love to see a vidoe
    I have some questions though:

    How hot is the motor getting? (°F)

    What batteries are you running?

    Could you give us a technical drawing or the dimensions of the spacer?

    How is the EVX-2 handling it? (temps)

    Is it possible to also use the third hole in the Dewalt to mount it even better? Where would the hole be in the motor mount? Is it necessary, or do you think it's not needed for extra stability if you use a spacer?

    I see you also have a little problem with the gear cover not fitting 100%, how is it possible to avoid this? A notch in the spacer?
    Your post was edited for inappropriate language.

  6. #6
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by RootzMan
    A really professional installation! Kudos to you! Where did you get your pinion from? I'm having trouble finding one in the UK.
    Thanks! I bought mine in Denmark but modelsport have 32pitch 5mm pinions. If they don't have the T you need, throw them a mail.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelgium
    Very nicely documented, I'd love to see a vidoe
    Cheers, don't know about video, I do have a vidcam, but I'm more of a photo guy You can find videos of the dewalt in action if you do a little search on the board.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelgium
    How hot is the motor getting? (°F)
    No clue, don't own a temp gun.. Just using fingers - ouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelgium
    What batteries are you running?
    2S 5200mAh 40C lipos, have a couple of 2S 8000mAh 20C's on the way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelgium
    Could you give us a technical drawing or the dimensions of the spacer?
    Drawing no, sorry my buddy made it on the fly Now that I have mounted it I can't measure it. I'll ask him for dimension when I talk to him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelgium
    How is the EVX-2 handling it? (temps)
    Getting a little hot, but nothing compared to the dewalt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelgium
    Is it possible to also use the third hole in the Dewalt to mount it even better? Where would the hole be in the motor mount? Is it necessary, or do you think it's not needed for extra stability if you use a spacer?
    When using a spacer than rests on the whole motor end surface, I really don't think its necessary. I can lift the truck holding the motor without it giving way, not at all, its steady as a rock.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelgium
    I see you also have a little problem with the gear cover not fitting 100%, how is it possible to avoid this? A notch in the spacer?
    Maybe I'll dremel the cover a bit, haven't given it much thought, a lot of people run without gearcovers at all with no problems..

  7. #7
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    35
    I had absolutely no need for a spacer... and I have yet to understand why my situation has been different. I put the pinion gear on "backwards" so the the set screw is further on the pinion from the engine than the gear.
    No other modification necessary.

    For a reference, the 4 screws holding the transmission to the chassis (from underneath) are identicle to the screws I used to bolt the motor to the mount. In my case I used all three screw holes in the motor and filed the stock mount holes out to get at all 3 without hogging them out too much.

    As for the gear cover, I had to remove a couple mm of plastic along where it would normally abutt against the motor. I used tin snips and was able to do it without too much ugliness.

    This motor really is perfect for the car... but I sure had to change my reference as to what a "hot motor" is. Keep all fingers and toes far away from the motor after a bunch of hard running. I ran 9200 mAh through it in a row racing against some friends on concrete yesterday and only ended up wearing out my plastic spur gear. When all was said and done, it felt like the motor was so hot is was going to start melting objects around it. It is, however, still completely happy

  8. #8
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Visceral
    I had absolutely no need for a spacer... and I have yet to understand why my situation has been different. I put the pinion gear on "backwards" so the the set screw is further on the pinion from the engine than the gear.
    No other modification necessary.
    It depends on what pinion you got, if the pinion screw is really close to the teeth you can do what you did. We tried reversing the pinion we got but when lined up with spur the pinion screw was too far out the shaft. Hope I make sense, kinda hard to explain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Visceral
    This motor really is perfect for the car... but I sure had to change my reference as to what a "hot motor" is. Keep all fingers and toes far away from the motor after a bunch of hard running. I ran 9200 mAh through it in a row racing against some friends on concrete yesterday and only ended up wearing out my plastic spur gear. When all was said and done, it felt like the motor was so hot is was going to start melting objects around it. It is, however, still completely happy
    Good to know

  9. #9
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,685
    Hey guys, Bis here.
    For those of you considering "upgraded" brushed motors (as I did for months) really look into the MMM brushless from Castle Creations.
    It has changed my take on electric.

    I went through my stock motors, then through a 700HO that did the best it could to keep it together, but after a little while it succumbed to long LIPO run times and big tires on my truck. The torq was so-so.

    Brushless has now allowed me to run nice and cool in all weather and in all kinds of difficult terrain, with incredible power and as long as you don't submerge your vehicle you will have a nice running truck for all weather.

    Just a consideration, really. I am so sorry I waited this long to enjoy my E-Revo this much. I wasted time and money on the 700HO really.
    Faster Higher Longer Harder
    youtube.com/BisMaxx •

  10. #10
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by djbis
    Hey guys, Bis here.
    For those of you considering "upgraded" brushed motors (as I did for months) really look into the MMM brushless from Castle Creations.
    It has changed my take on electric.

    I went through my stock motors, then through a 700HO that did the best it could to keep it together, but after a little while it succumbed to long LIPO run times and big tires on my truck. The torq was so-so.

    Brushless has now allowed me to run nice and cool in all weather and in all kinds of difficult terrain, with incredible power and as long as you don't submerge your vehicle you will have a nice running truck for all weather.

    Just a consideration, really. I am so sorry I waited this long to enjoy my E-Revo this much. I wasted time and money on the 700HO really.
    I really don't think you can compare the MMM to the dewalt - the pricegap is just too big.
    As mentioned I briefly considered to dual 700HO's but went the dewalt way. I sure would like to go brushless, but as said a MMM system cost a LOT more than a dewalt motor. Furthermore you can add a 2.4g radio to the MMM cost, I know some say they run stock radios without problems, but some have issues and I'm not taking any chances with such a powerfull truck..

    I just returned from a bash session with two of my buddies, it was SO much fun. We bought the revos together, we then burned the titans and a now were all running the dewalts . I really think the dewalt performs great, lot of torque and tough. Serious bang for the buck!
    Last edited by martin_dk; 05-30-2009 at 04:41 PM.

  11. #11
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by martin_dk
    I just returned from a bash session with two of my buddies, it was SO much fun. We bought the revos together, we then burned the titans and a now were all running the dewalts . I really think the dewalt performs great, lot of torque and tough. Serious bang for the buck!
    Hey martin_dk, first of all, thank you very much for the description, gonna help me a lot! I hope I will also not need a spacer as some other guys posted, since I don't have a buddy which can make me such a professional spacer as you have .

    I haven't ordered my dewalt yet, I would like to ask you how's your gearing working out you are using at the moment --> 21T pinion and 68T. How is the torque/ max speed compared to the 2 titans with your gearing?

    We mainly use our Revos for bashing in a gravel pit and there torque is more important than max speed for us Are you satisfied with your 21T?

  12. #12
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,685
    Quote Originally Posted by martin_dk
    I really don't think you can compare the MMM to the dewalt - the pricegap is just too big.
    As mentioned I briefly considered to dual 700HO's but went the dewalt way. I sure would like to go brushless, but as said a MMM system cost a LOT more than a dewalt motor. Furthermore you can add a 2.4g radio to the MMM cost, I know some say they run stock radios without problems, but some have issues and I'm not taking any chances with such a powerfull truck..

    I just returned from a bash session with two of my buddies, it was SO much fun. We bought the revos together, we then burned the titans and a now were all running the dewalts . I really think the dewalt performs great, lot of torque and tough. Serious bang for the buck!
    Hey martin, thanks for the reply, understood, I am not trying to say its a comparable value, but you do pay more to get more I guess is what I am saying. And of course, this is all counting on the fact that you already committed yourself to LIPO use almost exclusively.

    In regards to the radio, I would not sweat it too much. Specially with 2.4 radios being so cheap now and so many people letting go of their traxxas 2.4 radios as well.


    I spent $75 on the 700HO, some people may spend more on brushed motors (dual 700HO for example). You end up having to do all kinds of work with these motors, cleaning, maintenance, breakdowns, etc, and just keep going through more motors. Even if you only spend $100 on brushed motor stuff for a couple of months, if you save $150 more and you have a sick brushless setup with a sealed motor that is going to LAST. Total = $250 for the motor and ESC. That's IT!

    Again, LIPO is a must, but I believe the whole industry is going LIPO, so its not a bad investment if you haven't started. And even for brushed use (I plan to use LIPO with a brushed Summit) LIPO adds a lot of power and run-time to your brushed kit.

    Just food for thought I guess.

    I spend my money in this over the years, and slowly I came to realize I should have just spent it on brushless. Though now its easy because its cheaper, but before it wasn't.
    Faster Higher Longer Harder
    youtube.com/BisMaxx •

  13. #13
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    193
    I guess 90% of the people that stay brushed, do it because of the water proofness. My car is sometimes so extremely dirty after bashing, I have no idea how people with brushless setups clean their cars?

  14. #14
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by ecopsorn
    We mainly use our Revos for bashing in a gravel pit and there torque is more important than max speed for us Are you satisfied with your 21T?
    The 21T is great so far, don't miss anything, it does get a little hot though. Trying 65/19 in a couple of days, I'll let you how it goes..

    @djbis: no doubt we're going brushless at some time, untill then the dewalt shows to be a cheap, powerfull and tough option. Regarding the 700HO's, with the comments it gets I really dont see a point throwing money after them when we have the dewalt.. I'm glad we chose dewalt over 700's.
    Last edited by martin_dk; 05-31-2009 at 12:46 PM.

  15. #15
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,749
    Quote Originally Posted by ecopsorn
    I guess 90% of the people that stay brushed, do it because of the water proofness. My car is sometimes so extremely dirty after bashing, I have no idea how people with brushless setups clean their cars?
    With water

    As long as the electronics (particularly the ESC) is dry when you power it back up, you'll be fine. It isn't like BL systems self destruct at the first sign of moisture.

  16. #16
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    109
    FYI Guys. I've converted my E-Revo to DeWalt this week and, although I'm having some problems sourcing a pinion, I'm very happy with the result. This motor is AWESOME! BTW, I bought a spare motor but given the feedback it seems unlikely I'll need that. Maybe I'll get another EVX-2 and see how the Revo will run with two DeWalts!

    I'd be interested to hear of anyone who's done that. Any thoughts about gearing for that??

    Cheerz!

    R tz

  17. #17
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,685
    Quote Originally Posted by RootzMan
    FYI Guys. I've converted my E-Revo to DeWalt this week and, although I'm having some problems sourcing a pinion, I'm very happy with the result. This motor is AWESOME! BTW, I bought a spare motor but given the feedback it seems unlikely I'll need that. Maybe I'll get another EVX-2 and see how the Revo will run with two DeWalts!

    I'd be interested to hear of anyone who's done that. Any thoughts about gearing for that??

    Cheerz!

    R tz
    Shouldn't the EVX2 handle two Dewalts?

    I am glad that the Dewalt is working well.
    I may consider it for the Summit if the stock ever fails.
    Faster Higher Longer Harder
    youtube.com/BisMaxx •

  18. #18
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,685
    Where can the Dewalt motor be bought? What is the model, etc?

    I love the custom spacer!
    Faster Higher Longer Harder
    youtube.com/BisMaxx •

  19. #19
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by djbis
    Where can the Dewalt motor be bought? What is the model, etc?

    I love the custom spacer!
    I bought mine from a local dewalt dealer (I'm in europe). Do a subject only search for dewalt, and you'll find what you need

  20. #20
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by djbis
    Shouldn't the EVX2 handle two Dewalts?
    Don't listen to me, I'm a noob, but I've read in this forums that the EVX2 can't handle two Dewalts, so you really need two of those if the information of the other thread (no idea where it was) is correct.

  21. #21
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by ecopsorn
    Don't listen to me, I'm a noob, but I've read in this forums that the EVX2 can't handle two Dewalts, so you really need two of those if the information of the other thread (no idea where it was) is correct.
    It's reasonable to assume that two DeWalts would be too much for the EVX2 to handle. They're monster motors after all. My thinking is that, if I tried it with a single ESC and fried that, I'd have to buy two new ones whereas I can pick one up for £40/$60 and it's no great hardship to connect two up.

    I did a trial fitting of the front motor today and, to be honest, I'm not sure it's so easy as the rear motor. The blue anodised motor plate would probably need to be hacked around a bit and I'd need an extra-long pinion. May be able to get one of them made up by RW Racing. Then there's the problem of the motor running slower in reverse. Not sure whether that would mean there was some kind of generator effect through the second ESC. Any ideas anyone?

    Cheerz!

    R tz

  22. #22
    RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,902
    One DeWalt is MORE than enough for the E-Revo...if you are going to spend all this extra money to buy another DeWalt and another ESC, just go brushless and be done with it!
    Project: BL Revo Race Quad & BL G-Maxx G3R CF Revo

  23. #23
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by RootzMan
    It's reasonable to assume that two DeWalts would be too much for the EVX2 to handle. They're monster motors after all. My thinking is that, if I tried it with a single ESC and fried that, I'd have to buy two new ones whereas I can pick one up for £40/$60 and it's no great hardship to connect two up.

    I did a trial fitting of the front motor today and, to be honest, I'm not sure it's so easy as the rear motor. The blue anodised motor plate would probably need to be hacked around a bit and I'd need an extra-long pinion. May be able to get one of them made up by RW Racing. Then there's the problem of the motor running slower in reverse. Not sure whether that would mean there was some kind of generator effect through the second ESC. Any ideas anyone?

    Cheerz!

    R tz
    Could you please make a separate thread for this?

  24. #24
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,685
    Yeah, stop messing up HIS Dewalt Story!
    Faster Higher Longer Harder
    youtube.com/BisMaxx •

  25. #25
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    109
    Oops! Sorry. Was just trying to contribute. Hush my mouth.

    Actually, I thought the story had finished.

    R tz

    BTW. Here's the motor info you wanted

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DeWALT-579724-...3A1%7C294%3A50
    Last edited by RootzMan; 06-04-2009 at 02:13 AM.

  26. #26
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    124
    Update: my buddy's dewalt fried on his 6th run Running 21/68 and 2S lipos just like myself. Ill gear down to 19/68 before I run next time, hopefully my dewalt will last a little longer then... He'll probably go MMM, he's pretty tired of brushed motors right now to say the least.
    And yeah add us to the group of people who regret they didn't go with the erbe in the first place - sigh

    @root: no worries.

  27. #27
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    109
    That's a shame. It was a great installation

    Did ya do a post-mortem? Any pics of the damage? Did it overheat, burn out the brushes or what?

    I'm running 68 / 19. Motor runs a bit hot so I was thinking of getting a selection of smaller spurs. Did you get the 65t spur?

    Cheerz,

    R tz
    Last edited by RootzMan; 06-05-2009 at 04:09 PM.

  28. #28
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by RootzMan
    My condolences

    Did ya do a post-mortem? Any pics of the damage? Did it overheat, burn out the brushes or what?

    I'm running 68 / 19. Motor runs a bit hot. Did you get the 65t spur?

    Cheerz,

    R tz
    It overheated, burned windings. I did get the 65 spur, but with my buddy's dewalt in mind I don't think I gonna need it soon. I'm going to run 19/68 and see how long my dewalt lasts...
    If the MMM combo wasnt so expensive here in europe, we wouldv'e bought it before even considering the dewalt..

  29. #29
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by martin_dk
    If the MMM combo wasnt so expensive here in europe, we wouldv'e bought it before even considering the dewalt..
    Yeah. Me too. Considered any alternatives?

    R tz

  30. #30
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,749
    I went with a cheap combo from ********* that cost me less than $130 shipped. It was the EZRUN 80A ESC and a 1900KV motor. As long as you're not planning to run higher than a 4S setup, it works very well, it's only a touch slower than my ERBE on 4S.

    EDIT: The EZRUN I actually got from EBAY

  31. #31
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    109
    Thanks 2IS. I'll add the EZRUN 80A to my list.

    Cheerz!

    R tz

  32. #32
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    124
    Yeah I read about the ezrun's. Theirs ESC's should be ok, just heard their motors are not holding up..

    EDIT: EZRUN80A review (that thread has yet another stating that the ezrun motors are not too good - have read that alot of places now).
    Last edited by martin_dk; 06-05-2009 at 05:13 PM.

  33. #33
    RC poster
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4
    I run the EZRUN 80A whith a 2300 kv motor and it runs great. Good price and fast....... I`m from Norway so i don`t care that it is from China and not from the US.

  34. #34
    RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,902
    Yea, I am running an EZ-Run 80A ESC with a KD 2800kV motor in my 1/8 buggy that I converted to brushless, and it is great! I still prefer my MMM and CC/Neu 220kV, though!
    Project: BL Revo Race Quad & BL G-Maxx G3R CF Revo

  35. #35
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    124
    Just ordered 3 MMM/Neu combo's at tower for me and my buddies..

    The End

  36. #36
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    109
    Woa!

    I can only imagine what Mrs Rootz would do if I lashed out that much on RC stuff in one go!

    Good luck with the new hardware.

    I'm interested to know how the DeWalt performs with the MMM ESC. Were you planning to give that a go?

    Cheerz!

    Rootz

  37. #37
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,749
    Quote Originally Posted by RootzMan
    Woa!

    I can only imagine what Mrs Rootz would do if I lashed out that much on RC stuff in one go!

    Good luck with the new hardware.

    I'm interested to know how the DeWalt performs with the MMM ESC. Were you planning to give that a go?

    Cheerz!

    Rootz
    I'm pretty sure he plans to run the Nue Castle motor with the MMM esc.

  38. #38
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,685
    Quote Originally Posted by martin_dk
    Update: my buddy's dewalt fried on his 6th run Running 21/68 and 2S lipos just like myself. Ill gear down to 19/68 before I run next time, hopefully my dewalt will last a little longer then... He'll probably go MMM, he's pretty tired of brushed motors right now to say the least.
    And yeah add us to the group of people who regret they didn't go with the erbe in the first place - sigh

    @root: no worries.

    Do it guys! You won't regret it. I would consider something like this for a weather truck like the summit, but for normal bashing, MMM all the way.
    Faster Higher Longer Harder
    youtube.com/BisMaxx •

  39. #39
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,685

    Wooot!

    Quote Originally Posted by martin_dk
    Just ordered 3 MMM/Neu combo's at tower for me and my buddies..

    The End
    OH WHOAH!

    YES! Your world is about to get rocked!!!

    I can't wait to hear you RAVE... hahahaha!
    Faster Higher Longer Harder
    youtube.com/BisMaxx •

  40. #40
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,685
    Quote Originally Posted by RootzMan
    Woa!

    I can only imagine what Mrs Rootz would do if I lashed out that much on RC stuff in one go!

    Good luck with the new hardware.

    I'm interested to know how the DeWalt performs with the MMM ESC. Were you planning to give that a go?

    Cheerz!

    Rootz
    Not physically possible because of the connectors on the MMM ESC. Not that you would want either!
    Faster Higher Longer Harder
    youtube.com/BisMaxx •

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •