RC Racer

Front suspension arm HELP!!!

Well I broke my first suspension arm and I tried to take the suspension apart and I cant figure it out.. Are there any pics that I can learn from? I really want to do this myself and not take it to a shop. I am very new to this hobby and eager to learn so please help. TIA

RC Qualifier
    Have you looked at the exploded diagrams? Is it the front arm of the rear?
    I'm only at 92%..........

RC Racer
    Its the front arm and yes I did look at it but i still cant get it figured out.

been, a while but you only need to remove about 4 or so parts first one being 5314 the front body mount, should only be one screw, next your gonna remove your skidplate only 2 screws there, then your going to take a pair of pliers and remove part 5321 which is a rod that has some plastic spacers, make sure when you put it back together you place the spacers in there as well, once you have removed that your going to want to take your wheel off, and on part 5334 is 2 things top and bottom, you will only need to unscrew the part that your broke, there little blue thing you can remove and then replace once you have the new arm on, then there is a ball inside there, which has a hex head on it that you can use to unscrew it, and then you just replace and do everything in reverse to put it back together

RC Racer
    Thank alot I will give it a try

RC Racer
    Wow and I was so close on getting it myself. Looks like I also broke the metal rod so Im off to get one. Once again ty hitman

Quote Originally Posted by michindi
    Wow and I was so close on getting it myself. Looks like I also broke the metal rod so Im off to get one. Once again ty hitman
    no problem, once you take it apart its hard to forget how