Hybrid View

RC Enthusiast

Tekno Sway Bars....

Can anyone shed some light on how to keep the turnbuckles attached to the sway bars? every time I go out within the first couple minutes the front ones are off. I have eve gotten the rear ones off a couple times.

Also, how would I adjust the turnbuckles to allow a little more roll? Lengthen them I would guess...

I have the gold bar up front, black in the rear. Stock shock oil and silver/blue on the P3 rockers.

Thanks.

RC Champion
    a little thread locker goes a long way.....

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Yep! Blue thread-lock and tighten them down as tight as you can without stripping them. Plus, make sure you have them installed correctly.
    Project: BL Revo Race Quad & BL G-Maxx G3R CF Revo

RC Enthusiast
    I followed the directions.... But I guess I could have messed it up. What would I be looking for if I did not install properly?

RC Qualifier
    Use a small piece of sandpaper to roughen up the surface of the sway bar so the setscrew has some to "bite" into. Flattening the tip of the setscrew using the same sandpaper will help too in addition to using blue loctite.
    Supermaxx.26/Revo18TZ/Revo2200Kv/Predator.21TM

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaxx
    Use a small piece of sandpaper to roughen up the surface of the sway bar so the setscrew has some to "bite" into. Flattening the tip of the setscrew using the same sandpaper will help too in addition to using blue loctite.
    These are very good tips!
    Project: BL Revo Race Quad & BL G-Maxx G3R CF Revo