Thread: new parts. :)

RC Competitor

new parts. :)

ok so after taking my slayer to the track i decided that the stock tires arent worth their weight in belly button lint, on dirt. So i decided to order a set of rpm revolver 3.2 inch wheels and a set of kamodo dragons. what do you guys think of this combo? do the kamodos work good on the dirt?
    i just love the smell of nitro in the morning :)

Haha that's hilarious. They are a good combo. They hook up great. Get the medium soft comound if you can, the softs would probably wear out fast.

The Medium softs will wear out fast on pavement too, but if you are like me your slayer will never hit pavement...

RC Competitor
    Lol yeah I thought that would be a good way to get the point across. I do belive that I got the medium sot tires. Hopefully they will get here before my day off.

You may have to do a little trimming on the foam that comes with the tires. Mine when I got them, the foam was so thick and wide that it wouldn't allow the bead to seat properly in the wheel.

I just took scissors and trimmed it little by little until they fit perfect.

RC Competitor
    sweet thanks for the tip CarGuy. BTW have you had any problems with breaking your front skidplate? i have gone through 2 stockers and just put on a set of front and front/mid integy's i got from my lhs.

Nope I've not broke any skids......just everything else.

RC Competitor
    haha. its just the skids for me. ( for now) lol

RC Competitor
    haven't had an issue with the skids either and I was jumping down a steep 120 foot embank ment just for grins. only thing that broke later was the lower ball joint on the front driver hb managed to completely pop out of the hub. still cant figure out how cuz it shure as heck wouldn't pop back in, and I had to take apart the whole hub and put it back together again... thinkin of just getting some aluminum ones...
    ...till the wheels fall off!!!