RC Qualifier

So I tried painting a new body and this is how it turned out.

Here is my first attempt at painting graphics on a body. I think its not as easy as it seems and real time consuming for no bigger than it is. Im satisfied with it overall besides a few places were paint bled thru. Its probably the last one I paint with spray paint. I can never get consistency from can to can of it. The body is sitting on a summit chassis. I didnt realize the summit has a longer wheelbase than an Erevo. Thats why the wheelwells dont line up. It was fitted to an Erevo but I no longer have one so it will be put up till I get another one.

RC Champion
    looks pretty cool. i have that same body coming for mine and it'll be here tomorrow.

How much longer is the summit than the revo? and is it in the chassis or anotehr part that gives the extra length?

RC Qualifier
    Great job on the painting, for a rattle can it looks great, like the stripes you gave it, it really makes it stand out. It looks like the angle on the front A-arms is what is giving it the longer wheel base. They look like they are angled more forward than the E-revo's arms, but it could also be the angle of the pics too.

RC Champion
    They should both be the same wheel base IIRC.

RC Qualifier
    Its not the angle of the pics. The summit's wheelbase is 377mm and the erevo's wheelbase is 358mm according to the specs listed on here. I didnt think they would be any difference in them till I done this.

RC Racer
    Looks pretty good for your first paint job.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewaysls1
    Its not the angle of the pics. The summit's wheelbase is 377mm and the erevo's wheelbase is 358mm according to the specs listed on here. I didnt think they would be any difference in them till I done this.
    Yeah, you can see on a Summit that the rear driveshafts actually angle towards the back where the Revo's come straight out.
    Summit, CEN MG10-TR, Losi Micro-T

RC Qualifier
    Thats prett cool dude.
    Ray00
    E–Revo │ E-Revo BE
    ITCHY THROTTLE FINGER!