I've read a lot of posts (here and elsewhere) about suspension setups for the E-Revo. So, I've been trying to get mine set up for the track. I'm not sure if this is normal or not, but when I drop my truck from maybe a foot or two off the ground, it bounces when it hits. It probably bounces back up an inch or so (especially the back). Should it do this? I assume that you DON'T want it to bounce. Any ideas?
Here's my setup:
- Orange springs on the front
- Silver springs on the back
- 55 wt shock oil all the way around
- #3 pistons all the way around
- Ride height: back is set on the middle hole
- Ride height: front is set on the outer hole
- On the rear shocks, I have an extra bump stop (total of 2) on each shock to limit the down-travel (to keep it from bottoming out so much)...I read this on a racing forum and everybody seemed to like the idea.