RC poster

just picked up a erevo

let me start off by saying im a nitro guy and i do love my nitro but i just picked up a e revo and now i see why theres a lot of ex nitro lovers out there flip 2 switches and your off to the races i can see a nice future in electric. it feels like a guilty pleasure but its still all the fun without the stress of priming tuning and the 30 bucks a gallon. i will miss the noise factor but im sure my neighbors wont. well guys i finally made the transition to the dark side

RC Champion
    All you need now is to go brushless!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by amado814
    let me start off by saying im a nitro guy and i do love my nitro but i just picked up a e revo and now i see why theres a lot of ex nitro lovers out there flip 2 switches and your off to the races i can see a nice future in electric. it feels like a guilty pleasure but its still all the fun without the stress of priming tuning and the 30 bucks a gallon. i will miss the noise factor but im sure my neighbors wont. well guys i finally made the transition to the dark side

same here the noise, the 30.00 bucks, tuning, hsn,lsn,pin holes in line, muffler clogged, fuel filter clogged, new sleeve and piston, owb,battery dead for ez-start, glow plug battery dead, bad glow plugs etc...etc......charge 2 batteries priceless!.
    baja 5B
    ERBE
    XO-1
    Rally 1/10

RC Qualifier
    ... i just picked up a e revo ...
    My first thought was - They are kinda heavy.

Then I put batteries in it and knew I could really "break a leg" if I had to.

RC Champion
    I too was nitro only until I got to drive someones erbe today.

I'm hooked

Just gotta get $900.00 together now ....
    (√) Zer0 tall-er-ance 4 stu-pid-it-deeeeee.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.

I love both Nitro and Brushless!

But Gassers are my favorite!

RC poster
    whats erbe i tried looking it up but no help

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    E-Revo Brushless Edition
    Project: BL Revo Race Quad & BL G-Maxx G3R CF Revo