RC Enthusiast

Happy with the Slayer

So last weekend i drove her around about 6 acres worth of land(about 1100 feet above sea level) for a few hours and had zero problems, when i got it back home i cleaned it all up and put it away. I brought it out yesterday when my girlfriend and i went and stopped by her parents house(they have a ridiculously long drive way) so after we got done visiting a went and started her right up, no problems I even let the girlfriend drive it around for about a half a tank which was really hilarious to watch lol i hope i can get her hooked now

I am really happy with the way my truck has been running, i haven't had to tune it and have had no problems with it, going from asphalt to dirt at elevation(alot of dirt) to asphalt again, i am loving this truck

Just thought i'd share my good experience since there are alot of bad experiences posted on here

RC Champion
    imo, most of the bad experiences are from not reading instructions or no throttle control,including my own ,ive had plenty of days like that but also had some frustrating ones,enjoy.........
    Master of Traxxas engine longevity....

RC Qualifier
    love the slayer my only complaint is for some unknown reason not enough people buy and race them. It may seem like people are complaining but if they did not like it they would not still be driving it. This is just a good place to get help when something throws you off. The Slayer is the most entertaining truck I have drove. seen things jump higher go faster but nothing as much fun.

RC Qualifier
    Thanks guys. I put my revo my rustler and my rs-4 up for sale and I was looking to buy a ney truck. I like the looks of the slayer but I think you sold me on the "fun factor", hope I sell one or all of these soon.

RC Competitor
    as a newer slayer owner, I have to admit I am hands down impressed myself. this is the one vehicle that I can bash with that seriously takes it, loves it, and remains sturdy and solid. I love jumping it as the landings are almost always smooth(unless I have it pitched wrong) and it handles like a dream off road... definately one of the better vehicles I have run, and I own 9 as of now...
    ...till the wheels fall off!!!