Hybrid View

RC Qualifier

Ohio Bash Session, All From Ohio Should Attend

This is all being put together by Dane Austin and I.... we will find the place, meet up and scope it out and even try to make sure there is a LHS near the site..

All you have to do is show up and bring your RC's to do some bashing..

This thread is to try and get as many people to show up as we can so we can have the best time..

The plan is to have this somewhere near Columbus, Ohio so that its right in the middle and everyone has a fair drive to make it..(i live in Cleveland and thats about 2 hour drive, Dane lives about 1 1/2 hours away so you see we are not making it easy on ourselves)

The date will be SATURDAY, MAY 30th and lets just say to be there around 12 NOON

We do not have a place to go yet so we would like some input from other people on what is good around that area...and if at all possable we could even do the cook out thing if its in the area and everyone could bring something to snack on....

We could have competitions like races, jumps and so on....

We want as many people to bring there video camers and cameras and we will post a bunch of pictures and give the video footage to one person to make one big Ohio bash video..

Even if we cant get it near a hobby shop, im sure people could bring whatever spare parts they have and bring a little cash so if there is something you need off another basher(i wont mind helping out if someone needs something to run again)

I will be posting this in all of the forum pages so that no one will miss out on this... you can post on here if you are comming or you can send dane or I a PM and let us know...

YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS AS IT WILL BE A GOOD TIME!

PLEASE LET US KNOW... THANKS AND HAVE A GOOD DAY..

DANE AUSTIN
    ZERO_COOL
    RED DOT REVO

Read the rules. Please do not cross post a thread in multiple forums.
    Be vewy vewy quiet,
    I'm hunting trolls...