RC Competitor

Video of my Traxxas Revo Slash Trophy Truck Creation you asked for!

May set it to music later

Feel free to ask questions and leave comments!!!

RC Qualifier
    Pretty cool, especially with those tires and rims.
    Nitro Sport Pro. 15
    VXL BlackSlash w/ DX2.0

RC Competitor
    Cool video...that truck really moves!! No offense but I love the way the original body on the e-revo looks...one of the reasons I bought it as I thought it was the best looking body on all of the monster trucks out there. I hate the way the slayer looks it is confusing to me how so many people like that look, but your truck looks alot better with it trimed up...I actually liked it lol
    Last edited by ezl_oo; 05-08-2009 at 12:13 AM.

RC Champion
    Nice funboy! I like it! That looks really cool with that body and wheel/tire setup. Sweet looking ride bud! And what a killer bash spot!
    Eat my road grit, liver lips! -Clark W. Griswold

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    When I first saw it, I thought that's a big Rustler! Looks like a great truck, nice job on the shell trimming! Liked the vid.

RC Qualifier
    Can you post some pic of this? I can't get youtube over here, the server blockes all streaming video and audio

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra 008
    Can you post some pic of this? I can't get youtube over here, the server blockes all streaming video and audio

Herer is my other thread with purdy pitures in in.

Stoked others found this to be as cool as me. Im really thinking of packing up this, my slash ans rustler, and my mad force and taking them to the races on the 23thrd. Should be a blast, and the revo will confuse the heck out of the judges as to what class to run the revo in
    I Love messing with people, sometimes thats more fun :O

Please be sure to rete my vids, subscribe, and check out all the other cool or wacky crap Ive uploaded to my Chanel, your sure to laugh your butts off

RC Qualifier
    I am in the middle of converting an E revo to a E Slayer myself. This is a great build. I find this to be the best part of the hobby, you can take parts from several different models and make a version all your own, couldn't do that with Heli's as well. As soon as my frame and other parts get in, I will have to start posting pics of my conversion. As soon as I can find a way to get to youtube, may have to go to the MWR to do it but I will try to view this video and post a comment.

RC Competitor
    Posting videos to youtube is a snap. I use a heap Samsung MX10 Flash Camera that records direct to a flash card, and in "STEREO SOUND"
    The video is far from HD, but I got it off a guy for $100, and love its youtube ready, I just dl whats shot to my pc. then dl to yt, and done.

I have a Panasonic TZ5, that records in HD 1280x720, and though the picture is just beautiful, the sound sucks balls, and the files are HUGE, and I mean HUGE! So really for what I am using this for, it works out perfect and highly recommend getting, but get the newer MX20, its better
    True 16:9, and I will be upgrading to that asap for having that ratio only, all the rest it does over this version is just perks.

As for my truck, it has surpasses any wish I could ever ask for, and once I get to know her better I think we will be an unstoppable team!

ONLY though

This Novak stuff got to go! I was NOT happy with it at all. Setting up is a pain in the *** for me, and with my mind half gone as it is, I cant make out jack with how to dial it in, which is what I was afraid was going to happen. If anyone would like to buy themself a almost new novak system thats in here, only run 4 times, Id be willing to trade it for the EZrun 1:8th setup off ebay.

Other then that, its going to sit as I take that out of her and get the ezrun system and take my chances. Id take a mamba as well but Im broke, cant make up the difference on my end, so taking the chance with ezrun and their "easy" to use program card.

But it wont be long I hope, should have more videos of either it, or my slash up soon with its modded Thundertech Chassis!

RC Competitor
    Well I ended up setting it to music
    Kinda fits the mood and what I did, I think

I got the front and rear bumpers from the slayer on the way coming, Im hoping they fit. From the pics I studied on them, should be a direct fit, and Im kinda counting on it.

RC Competitor
    I cant have the video I shot of my revo mod hit page 2!
    I cannot wait for the bumpers to show to see what it does for the looks then

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by funboy42
    I cant have the video I shot of my revo mod hit page 2!
    I cannot wait for the bumpers to show to see what it does for the looks then
    ttt xxx

RC Qualifier
    Nice job on the truck. Thanks for sharing.
    Just enjoying ERBE!