Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I think its a part of the hobby, some like bashing, some like wrenching, some like racing, we like speed!!

The good thing with those truck is you can easily go from a 60+mph setup to a bashing setup in few minutes. And the truck handle surprisingly well at 60mph! go straight like an arrow even on stock tires.
    World fastest E-revo 91.2mph / Revo 75mph
    ABmods

RC Champion
    I ran my new Me-Revo twice. Stock batt too. First I didn't charge it fully cuase I was too excited. It scared me. Second time I charged that suckker good. Ran it and all I could say is that truck is 10 pounds of crazy in a 2 pound bag. and Now I want 20 pounds of crazy. It's just the thrill and challenge of driving well and on the edge. For me anyway.

Moon
    RCDIRECTONLINE to Support our Troops!

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDeville
    It's just the thrill and challenge of driving well and on the edge. For me anyway.

Moon
    Without putting your own life at risk!
    #$^**&^$#^*(()*^%$#@@#%

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by -J-
    Without putting your own life at risk!
    I'm in a wheelchair I drive my chair like I do my Revo. Controled, steady and on the edge.... My cat doesn't have a tail no more either. LOL

Moon
    RCDIRECTONLINE to Support our Troops!

RC Champion
    LOL @ MoonDeville !

I had a JATO 3.3 when they first were released (hence my screen name) and got my speed addiction outta my system .

Now I wanna race off road , its a much bigger rush too me than all out straightline speed .
    At WARN 80% and climbing !

RC Racer
    Im a speed freak hence my name on here. Guess it didnt help my 1st car was a 73 camaro...lol. It is great knowing I can go fast when I want to cause speed is my drug. I now have a Mustang GT and a 600RR also.....so yeah speed is a must. Some people prefer track racing I enjoy flat out high speed runs and bashing....to each his own
    E-Maxx Wicked Fun
    Mini E-Revo Freaking AWESOME!

RC Qualifier
    uh, I thought that you could help me figure that out.
    I'm a corner-carving junkie I guess. I like fast, but for me, that speed has to be accompanied by the ability to turn a corner without ending up on my lid. not at full speed unless it's a sweeper, but slow switchbacks on a track, definitely. of course, when a mini slash on TC tires and a single 6 cell power cell pack can pull a few inches on a MM7700 powered full size slash on a parkinglot road course, the desire for more speed just kind of disappears
    GOT MY SLASH AND BEATING THE LIVING POO OUT OF IT!

RC Racer
    twin stock packs it nuts.. the only reason i would swap to lipo is for the run time..

question: is two stock packs in series going to be faster than two 2S 2200mah flight max packs in parallel??

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by ERBEdude
    twin stock packs it nuts.. the only reason i would swap to lipo is for the run time..

question: is two stock packs in series going to be faster than two 2S 2200mah flight max packs in parallel??
    Yes...remember you are increasing runtime with the parallel connector.
    MMP-NEU 1112 1.5D 4S MERBE
    BEAST MODE [ON] OFF

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by cch1978
    Yes...remember you are increasing runtime with the parallel connector.

so two nimh will beat 2s lipo?

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by ERBEdude
    so two nimh will beat 2s lipo?
    Yes if you are running them in series vs running two lipos in parallel.
    MMP-NEU 1112 1.5D 4S MERBE
    BEAST MODE [ON] OFF

RC Competitor
    The thrill of victory... the thrill of getting faster when you are defeated so you can come back and get the thrill of victory again.

So to sum it up... have you ever watched Tim the Toolman Taylor? Bigger faster better. It's in our nature. Relax and let it take over.. lol

Tonymac