RC Champion

where tobuy these parts?

i have the two speed kit and i managed to break these parts is there any way to buy a spare with out buying a whole new 2 speed kitt?

I was anti-obama before it was cool!

RC Qualifier
    if you had the name of what the parts accually were you might be able to find them but i have no idea what those are by just looking at them with the naked eye. I wanna say theres a possibility that you might be able to call the people that either make it or you got it from and see if they have any that they could send you. Other wise itd be like searching for a needle in a hay stock trying to find them parts on the internet.
    E-revo for sale. PM me for more info.

RC Racer
    It's not exact, but see if part 5392 from the Summit is what you need - http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXHGG3&P=7

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by killatomat0
    haha nice find, i knew towers would have it. Suprised the guy who made the thread hasn't posted yet, not really helping us out here. Thats got to be what hes looking for though.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: in the 2nd link you gave, the only thing that is missing is the piece in the middle of his picture, not sure if he'll need that piece but just had to point that out.
    Last edited by Shmate; 04-30-2009 at 09:39 PM.

RC Champion
    sorry guys i haven't got the time to reply today. i need the spring and tie rod lookin thing. thanks for taking the time and finding it! i looked on buy traxxas earlier but couldn't find it

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by bmxdude
    sorry guys i haven't got the time to reply today. i need the spring and tie rod lookin thing. thanks for taking the time and finding it! i looked on buy traxxas earlier but couldn't find it
    soooooo the link killa linked you to isnt the right one? not sure how its not, i mean its only missing 1 part i think.

RC Champion
    either one of the links provided will work fine for me. thanks again