Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. 31794ty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Marietta, Georgia
    Posts
    3,822

    Official 1/16th Gallery

    This is from mike505 in the Revo 3.3 Gallery.

    Here is the 1/16th Gallery!

    Here everybody can post pictures of their 1/16th's.

    Pictures need to be 640x480 or smaller. These pages get crowded fast. We need to remember the dial-up people.

    No non-picture posts! Pictures or links to pictures only. Any other posts will be deleted. Please keep the chatter to the forums.

    If you can't get a picture to work you can edit your post for an hour after you post. Look below for instructions on how-to post pictures.

    We will go through every so often and clear out the dead links and little red x's that appear.

    Picture Posting Tutorial

    Happy Posting!
    Stampede VXL Mini-T Nitro Stampede RC10T RC10B4 FT

  2. #2
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    83
    You are such a "mod" wanna be.

  3. #3
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,164
    I agree IAgree.

    Didn't you already notice that some one started a Gallery already? He even opened it up with pictures of his truck.
    English. It's your language. Learn to type it.

  4. #4
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    211
    4 posts and still no pics. This thread fails.

  5. #5
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Me vivo en Los Estados Unidos
    Posts
    833
    Appearently people want to make a sticky thread
    Congatulations, you just read my signature

  6. #6
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    83
    I agree. Let arceeguy, Misbehavin', cooleocool, mike505, or hoovdog make this thread near near... OH IDK May 14th?

  7. #7
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    822
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasher
    I agree IAgree.

    Didn't you already notice that some one started a Gallery already? He even opened it up with pictures of his truck.

    He did. It had the original 380 brushed motor set up.

  8. #8
    RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,038
    This guy sent a rude pm to me....

  9. #9
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. 31794ty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Marietta, Georgia
    Posts
    3,822
    Quote Originally Posted by filmmaker
    This guy sent a rude pm to me....
    Yeah lets start makin crap up... Dude you thread didn't have any rules listed and there was a bunch of talking about your car. Here is my EXACT pm I sent you.

    Originally Posted by 31794ty
    Could you please post your pictures in the official gallery? That way the mods can keep the thread clean.

    Thanks, Tyler


    filmmaker
    What are you talking about?

    I already started a picture thread!

    Filmaker I just lost ALL respect for you...
    Stampede VXL Mini-T Nitro Stampede RC10T RC10B4 FT

  10. #10
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    83
    The "Gallery" Filmmaker made was just for his car since he got the first one and they are not out yet.

  11. #11
    RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,038
    I was wanting a Mod to edit my picture posting and make it the official picture thread..
    Besides an official Mod should set up the rules for Traxxas members, and start a thread for us on posting pictures in this forum on the new 1/16th trucks...
    But for now I'm the only one with one!

  12. #12
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Gulf Coast, AL
    Posts
    2,148
    Quote Originally Posted by IAgree
    I agree. Let arceeguy, Misbehavin', cooleocool, mike505, or hoovdog make this thread near near... OH IDK May 14th?
    There's nothing wrong with a member starting a gallery thread. In fact, many of the galleries were started by members (via the rules stated by a mod). Even I have started a gallery.

    31794ty, now that you've created this thread you just need to send a PM to a moderator of this forum to make it a sticky and to delete all the posts in here that don't contain pictures and/or don't pertain to the topic (so that's like all the posts in this thread).
    "As you think, so shall you become." -Bruce Lee

  13. #13
    RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,038
    An official thread with actual pictures has been posted and started, but not on this thread....

  14. #14
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Ft Wayne, IN
    Posts
    1,312
    Whats the point of arguing over an "official" picture thread. Good lord.
    Slash PE, Slash 2wd, E-revo BE soon

  15. #15
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    83
    Since 31794ty said "Offical" I guess it's official then. When I get mine, I will post it here.

  16. #16
    RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,038
    No dought!
    not sure why someone has to post this thread when there is already a good picture thread...

    Good golly

    There is a Official picture thread with pics in it..

  17. #17
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. 31794ty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Marietta, Georgia
    Posts
    3,822
    Quote Originally Posted by filmmaker
    No dought!
    not sure why someone has to post this thread when there is already a good picture thread...

    Good golly

    There is a Official picture thread with pics in it..

    Film if you want to make the gallery so badly than go do it. Just because you got the first 1/16 doesn't mean you automaticaly get the right to make a picture thread... You just made a thread saying you got them and had a picture. I made the gallery so you could post your pictures. I have NO respect after YOU said my pm was "rude" when it was not. I simply asked for you to post your pictures.


    To every one else who said this thread was a waste you are wrong. It wasn't like the trucks weren't released yet. The only reason I made the thread was because I saw film had the truck. I made this thread so he could post pictures. But obiously he wanted to make the official picture thread.
    Stampede VXL Mini-T Nitro Stampede RC10T RC10B4 FT

  18. #18
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. 31794ty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Marietta, Georgia
    Posts
    3,822
    Quote Originally Posted by OM514
    There's nothing wrong with a member starting a gallery thread. In fact, many of the galleries were started by members (via the rules stated by a mod). Even I have started a gallery.

    31794ty, now that you've created this thread you just need to send a PM to a moderator of this forum to make it a sticky and to delete all the posts in here that don't contain pictures and/or don't pertain to the topic (so that's like all the posts in this thread).
    I have already done that and thank you for understanding. Film can't stand the fact that other people can make picture threads...

    Whats the point of arguing over an "official" picture thread. Good lord.
    Im not arguing over it. I just simply made the thread. Films the one who got mad and started crying over it.
    Stampede VXL Mini-T Nitro Stampede RC10T RC10B4 FT

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •