Thread: Is it just me?

RC Qualifier

Is it just me?

I have seen a couple people here that stretch the cables on the battery to reach the ESC.
    I on the other hand stretched the cables that come from the ESC. This way I don't have to work on every battery that I buy.
    Summit

RC Qualifier
    i just built an extension with a male and female traxxas connector on each side of it. Since i moved my ESC back a little, i haven't had to use it. if one of you guy's want it, let me know.. i'm in nothern cali near sac.. i'll give it to ya..
    Corrijo
    When the muds flyin, don't call me.

RC Qualifier
    Pro-Match ships there packs out with plenty of wire to reach the ESC. The traxxas packs that I got for free when I bought my Summit barely reach. I have to plug them in first, and then place the battery in the tray.
    [QUOTE=Corrijo]Welcome to the crazed family of summit owners.[/QUOTE]

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrijo
    i just built an extension with a male and female traxxas connector on each side of it. Since i moved my ESC back a little, i haven't had to use it. if one of you guy's want it, let me know.. i'm in nothern cali near sac.. i'll give it to ya..
    corrijo i would be in need of it ..one of my 6cell packs wire is quite short..its SMC battery too sent yah PM
    Lead, follow, or get out of my way!

RC Competitor
    my venom batteris have plenty of wire

RC Qualifier
    just a suggestion if you build an extension you might as well get a lvc and go lipo and just hook it up on the bec side. That is what i did cause my older spc and promatch batteries were originally setup for the emaxx and they worked perfect, but with the summit i had to stretch one to the max and close the compartment on the wires now it is alot better.