RC Qualifier

Summit prices...

I figured one of these topics hasn't been up in awhile. Post the lowest prices for a Summit you can find.

Here's mine...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Traxxas-Summit-T...mZ200334574651

Brand new for $460.00, plus FREE SHIPPING!!! Only two available though...

I think the only price that beats that, is a tower membership....
    [QUOTE=Corrijo]Welcome to the crazed family of summit owners.[/QUOTE]

RC Qualifier
    Wow, very cheap. I like to buy things from local hobby stores but that is usually because I want it right now. If you can wait for shipping, that is an awesome deal.
    Summit, CEN MG10-TR, Losi Micro-T

429.00 from Tower with a club membership and the coupon, also free shipping...

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by powerslider
    its hard to wrap my head around the fact that i got my rusty for just under $400.. it was best price round then too
    Lead, follow, or get out of my way!

RC Competitor
    i could have gotten mine for 420.00 i think .....but.....i gave 480.00 to support my local hobby shop , and if something goes wrong i can go to them and they will take care of it for me , i have bought many on line though...revo3.3, 2-tmaxx's 3.3 , losi lst , raminator , losi baja , savage 4.6 , jato 3.3 , stampede (used) , a couple custom rock crawlers , and a couple small scale nitro's , and others , and tons of parts , just realized recently the value of supporting my local hobby shop....the only one in a 50 mi. radius , both ways has its advantages ( to each his own ) , still yet....i'm allways on the prowl for the perfect deal LOL
    HOOKED ON R/C

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by powerslider
    But if you live in Illinois, like me, ad on $33.32 in sales tax.....

When I lived in Michigan I didn't have to pay Tower tax, now it's not always the cheapest place because of the 8.75 percent tax.

RC Qualifier
    There is one in the market place right now with New Moabs (not installed), batteries, etc - 400.00 plus shipping.

If you can get a new one minus all the extras for 429.00 it is going to be a toss up which way to go.
    Summit

RC Enthusiast
    Crikey, did Tower just up their Summit cost to 499.98? Not a good sign, for the buyers.

RC Qualifier

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by klpbaron
    i could have gotten mine for 420.00 i think .....but.....i gave 480.00 to support my local hobby shop , and if something goes wrong i can go to them and they will take care of it for me , i have bought many on line though...revo3.3, 2-tmaxx's 3.3 , losi lst , raminator , losi baja , savage 4.6 , jato 3.3 , stampede (used) , a couple custom rock crawlers , and a couple small scale nitro's , and others , and tons of parts , just realized recently the value of supporting my local hobby shop....the only one in a 50 mi. radius , both ways has its advantages ( to each his own ) , still yet....i'm allways on the prowl for the perfect deal LOL
    That's what I paid too, to support my LHS.
    HPI SavageFlux & Baja-HobbyZone Champ-Eflight MSR

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by FusionTiger
    Crikey, did Tower just up their Summit cost to 499.98? Not a good sign, for the buyers.
    Yeah, like overnight. I was considering buying one with the 60$ coupon, but apparently they made up my mind...

Quote Originally Posted by koolwhipman
    But if you live in Illinois, like me, ad on $33.32 in sales tax.....

When I lived in Michigan I didn't have to pay Tower tax, now it's not always the cheapest place because of the 8.75 percent tax.
    Yeah that's too bad, it's the same everywhere I think about the in state sales tax. You have to shop for your best deal where ever that may be, I don't have any local HS and I'm not driving a great distance to find one so I get things online. Whatever works out best for you is the way to go...