RC Champion

looking to get a summit

ok i have a tmaxx 3.3 4908 and i like the tmaxx i love it but it rly cant climb and stuff

so i havent wanted a truck like the summit ever since i was little

but i want to know whats the good things and the bad things about it and how much is it and what needed to get it runing
    slash
    summit
    rampage mt
    tmaxx
    SCX10Dingokit

RC Qualifier
    Everything is awesome about them they are the most versatile truck I've seen that can pretty much do it all, you wont be disappointed if you were to get it. The only downside I've really experienced is the fake beadlocks after some driving will get shaved down and eventually cut into the side wall of the Canyon AT's because they are so thin. I would also suggest getting another set of wheels and tires like these for when you go out bashing, go for the 40 series wheels and tire though.
    "Lead, Follow, or get out of the way"

RC Champion
    im going to try cuz my tmaxx is geting me MAD off every time i fix somthing somthing else gets broken

i like the summit i been looking at some pics and vids on youtube

but im going to try to get one soon
    slash
    summit
    rampage mt
    tmaxx
    SCX10Dingokit

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by TMaxxcrazy33
    im going to try cuz my tmaxx is geting me MAD off every time i fix somthing somthing else gets broken

i like the summit i been looking at some pics and vids on youtube

but im going to try to get one soon

You cant go wrong with it trust me it a super tough truck I have only broken bumper mounts and I have punished my Summit.
    "Lead, Follow, or get out of the way"

RC Qualifier
    I had an EMaxx and it was a lot of fun. The Summit is just great. You can drop into low and climb on stuff and then go back to second and bash like you would with your Maxx. I would recommend it.
    Summit, CEN MG10-TR, Losi Micro-T

RC Qualifier
    Just like my signature says, the Summit is a beast and by far more fun than an emaxx cause it does what the emaxx does and more. Get one and you will not want to put the transmitter down.