RC Qualifier

Revo wing for Slash truck ???

Do any of you Revo guys know if the wing mount will fit the Slash truck ??

RC Qualifier
    doubt it... ask the people in the slash forum and see what they say, i doubt it will and IF it does fit itd look kinda dumb i think.
    E-revo for sale. PM me for more info.

RC Qualifier
    well I saw a guy on youtube had an LST wing and what I thought was a Revo mount and it looked pretty cool I think,thanks

RC Qualifier
    well let me also put it this way, you can put anything you want on your truck you know. You just have to customize the way you want it to work and look good. So i mean technically you could probably somehow get the wing on the slash but i doubt it like just snaps on or easily fits. So yea if you really want it on your slash then get a revo wing and see what it looks like, if it doesnt fit then create your own custom thing to make it work. goodluck man
    E-revo for sale. PM me for more info.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmate
    well let me also put it this way, you can put anything you want on your truck you know. You just have to customize the way you want it to work and look good. So i mean technically you could probably somehow get the wing on the slash but i doubt it like just snaps on or easily fits. So yea if you really want it on your slash then get a revo wing and see what it looks like, if it doesnt fit then create your own custom thing to make it work. goodluck man
    EXACTLY!

The wing-mount, wing-stay and wing will NOT just bolt on, the Slash and Revo are COMPLETELY different trucks, but you can custom-build your own wing-mount and wing-stay and use any wing you want.
    Project: BL Revo Race Quad & BL G-Maxx G3R CF Revo

I am thinking about possibly trying to install a wing on my son's Stampede but after doing some looking, not many have done it, plus a 1/8th scale wing is just too big IMO. I have an old Tekno wing mount from my Revo that I am going to see if I can't make it work and then, if that works, I may try a Jammin CRT.5 wing (1/12 scale I believe). I want something that doubles as a wheelie bar and body protector. See how I make out tonight.
    Try it...if you don't like how it looks you can always go back.
    Last edited by ajb1205; 04-21-2009 at 03:16 PM.
    Vantage/MMM/1515 Revo
    MMM/1518 Revo
    T-Maxx 3.3

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I have seen Stampede wing-stays on eBay...just remember to search for "wing-stay", not "wing-mount", because there is a difference.
    Project: BL Revo Race Quad & BL G-Maxx G3R CF Revo

RC Enthusiast
    http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...0&I=LXMYF3&P=K this wing mount is the one they use for backslash so it fits
    If I knew what I was doing I'd be done by now

RC Qualifier
    Thanks thor, But Im thinking the only way that will work is with the backslash body,maybe ill have to try that.