RC Competitor

gessing what traxxas will have at rcx

hey guys i was thinking that traxxas might have the 1/16th models there to test drive them? im not sure just a gess it would be awesome if they did.

think its a posibilty?

and if you have any other ideas of what they might bring to rcx please post!

RC Qualifier
    An updated electric 4-Tec would be AWESOME!!! They also might have a new boat! Or even an 1/16th nitro!!!!

Anything is possible!!!!
    [QUOTE=Corrijo]Welcome to the crazed family of summit owners.[/QUOTE]

RC Qualifier
    traxxas has a new blast, i saw it in the new issue of rc car action in the boat section

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by jatobandit
    traxxas has a new blast, i saw it in the new issue of rc car action in the boat section
    boats are boaring to me

RC Qualifier
    me too, i know some people like the boats, but i think traxxas should just give up on the boats

RC Competitor
    you know what would be sweet? a 1/16 rally car based on slash, lower is with some stifer springs and sway bars some new wheels and tires and a suberu wrx body or sumthing that would be sick! dont lower to much cuz id still want to be able to do some small jumps(:

RC Qualifier
    i think a mini nitro would be aussom cuz theres a lot of them out there and i think that traxxas would be good with them cuz thay allready got top quality motors going on and some thing like the rusty or jato lookalike would be absoluteley sweet. so mini nitro bring it.
    oops 40% my bad

RC Qualifier
    1/16 E-Maxx would be nice. I'd rather have that over the Revo or Slash. A 1/10 E-Slayer would be really cool. Never going back to nitro no matter what the scale.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Redman65
    1/16 E-Maxx would be nice. I'd rather have that over the Revo or Slash. A 1/10 E-Slayer would be really cool. Never going back to nitro no matter what the scale.
    id much rater have a 1/16 revo over a maxx, the maxx suspension is old tec! and you just cant push a maxx truck into corners like you can a revo, but i agree a 1/10 slash 4wd would be sick! (or e-slayer) what ever theyed call it! oo and what would sweeten that is if it was vxl(:

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by jatobandit
    Its the same boat Traxxas updated last year. Traxxas is advertising this fact as a new version...

RC Qualifier
    You're thinking racing I am thinking bashing. I like the look of the E-Maxx over the Revo. The E-Maxx looks more like a real monster truck. Another thing I'd like to see is the Stampede also as a 4x4 rtr. I love the smaller size of the Stampede compared to the E-Maxx. Maybe make it VXL and run off of a single battery. Keep the size as it is with the standard 'pede.

RC Qualifier
    howbout a 1/16 rusty
    Alloutrc.proforums.org

RC Racer
    im wishing for a 1/16th e or nitro jato or a 1/10th e jato

RC Champion
    i think they might bring there redesigned hopefully redesigned and 1/8 and 1/10 scale VXL's
    i bet my Quad could out RIP your Quad!!

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by corracing
    boats are boaring to me
    Thats because you havent driven a good one.
    Slash PE, Slash 2wd, E-revo BE soon

RC Qualifier
    id much rater have a 1/16 revo over a maxx, the maxx suspension is old tec! and you just cant push a maxx truck into corners like you can a revo, but i agree a 1/10 slash 4wd would be sick! (or e-slayer) what ever theyed call it! oo and what would sweeten that is if it was vxl(:
    With that logic they should not make any more nitro models because internal combustion is such old technology , and make everything brushless (which would be fine with me ).

I would love a new 4-Tech as well, a VXL boat, a VXL E-Jato, mini E-Maxx, and any thing electric. Maybe they might come out with a waterproof 2.4 GHz controller (I know is a long shot but if all of there electric models are waterproof than why not a waterproof controller.)
    -----The iceage is over, embrace the voltage.-----

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by 444Platrevo
    With that logic they should not make any more nitro models because internal combustion is such old technology , and make everything brushless (which would be fine with me ).

I would love a new 4-Tech as well, a VXL boat, a VXL E-Jato, mini E-Maxx, and any thing electric. Maybe they might come out with a waterproof 2.4 GHz controller (I know is a long shot but if all of there electric models are waterproof than why not a waterproof controller.)
    I would imagine we will see a waterproof VXL in a boat. That would be fun. I was thinking of that the other day. hahahaha waterproof controller to. Good ideas 444.

RC Competitor
    I was at rcx today and unfortunatly you couldn't test drive them. They had them there and the traxxas people drove them on the track there. It was awesome!!! It was jumping almost as far as the erevo brushless edition. They said it will sell for about $290.
    That was loud and uneccesary...perfect!!!

RC Qualifier
    thats what i wanted to hear the mini revo can do anything, and come close to a brushless erevo in a race, and take big jumps

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by r47rydog
    I was at rcx today and unfortunatly you couldn't test drive them. They had them there and the traxxas people drove them on the track there. It was awesome!!! It was jumping almost as far as the erevo brushless edition. They said it will sell for about $290.

any video?!?!?!

RC Racer
    I have been in this hobby with my Rustler for only a few months. No Slash or ERevo, or even the new Sport, Stampede, Rustler, and Bandit bodies (though when I got my second Rustler in December it had a new body but now waterproof electronics!!!!!). Traxxas has come a long way from just a few nitro models and a few electric. I think that They will for sure in the future be releasing some sort of new 1/16 vehicle. I think they will keep there nitro models they have now and update them but I don't think new nitro models are what the market wants with this economy.
    tycoonman

RC Qualifier
    Yup

http://monster.traxxas.com/showthread.php?t=470574

any video?!?!?!
    Calandra CRC Gen X 10 235mm setup