Thread: powercell

Hybrid View

RC Racer

powercell

anyone know what the mah is on the powercells? Do you think these will be decent packs or should we just get different ones. I'm just wondering if I should just buy one extra powercell or fork over extra cash for two other batts. Any good suggestions on other packs that will fit?

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by murph12
    anyone know what the mah is on the powercells? Do you think these will be decent packs or should we just get different ones. I'm just wondering if I should just buy one extra powercell or fork over extra cash for two other batts. Any good suggestions on other packs that will fit?

no one knows what mah for sure, i e-mailed traxxas and they told be to wait...

and for lipos these are nice...

http://www.*********.com/*********/s...idProduct=6307

please just surch the fourm there are a lot of threds on these exact things thanks.

In a box on Hwy. 64 bashin' with Bradley Youngskins!
    people are saying near 1600's and I don't know that much bout the batteries, but um, I was thinking near 3000 since the other trucks come w/ the batteries near 3000's. Not completely sure though of course. No one does.

RC Champion
    These are the ***** 1600mah 3s lipo's rated for 20c/30c, and a couple bucks cheaper while the sale lasts...

http://www.*********.com/*********/s...idProduct=6539

Yea, I JUST NOW found out that it is the size of an 1/18 battery. Which is prob gonna be near 1600mah. Which i believe sounds good.

RC Champion
    keep in mind a 3s 1600mAH lipo nets you a TON more run time than a 7.2v 1600mAH nimh pack

11.1v * 1600 = 17760
    7.2v * 1600 = 11520

Geared for the same mph, you net a cooler system and a LOT more run time and most likely for LESS money

yes, exactly. It took ME long enough to figure/ find out what it was going to be around. (mah-wise) lol

RC Racer

Thanks

Thanks for the help, any idea of any NIMH packs that will be a good fit? I'm just wondering how the powercells compare to some of the other packs.