Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    RC Racer
    Why though? If it can be done, why not try it? I know I won't, but wouldn't it be interesting to see if someone can accually do it. What are we hear for? You live and you learn.
    Sig edited for content.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Alectric
    I'm the guy who loves keeping my trucks as stock as possible. Thats why I purchased the BEER and not modify the original, but to come to this forum saying something like "come on guys leave it stock!" does not make sense. Why would someone create a thread as such? I'm not trying to start an argument. I'm just trying to understand why someone would be upset about this.

They once asked a man who climbed Mt. Everst why he did it. His response was "because it was there". Why do some people modify thier RC truck, because they can!

100% agreed!

RC Competitor
    this thread has gotten out of control! everyone done went crazy on here!

RC Racer
    This thread was crazy from the door.
    Sig edited for content.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Redman65
    As fast as some of these go what do you guys do other than drive in straight lines?
    Roll over when trying to turn. Run into things that jump out in front of my truck, like garages, curbs, and more garages...

RC Qualifier
    For the last time the only thing i meant by that is mmm set-up in a mini is a dumb idea and a dual 1/10 vxl set-up in a 1/16th scale is a dumb idea. I dont really care what people do with there trucks etc. If someone wants to strap a chipmunk on there truck for added speed thats there decision so? I do not want to tell people what to do i was just stating my opinon. I wish everyone good luck and tear em' up if its in your blood to do so.
    Traxxas RC for Life!
    +4/-1 feedback

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Addicted2Revos
    For the last time the only thing i meant by that is mmm set-up in a mini is a dumb idea and a dual 1/10 vxl set-up in a 1/16th scale is a dumb idea. I dont really care what people do with there trucks etc. If someone wants to strap a chipmunk on there truck for added speed thats there decision so? I do not want to tell people what to do i was just stating my opinon. I wish everyone good luck and tear em' up if its in your blood to do so.
    Why did you make this thread if you just wanted to argue with everybody?

RC Qualifier
    ?????????????????????? I dont want to argue i really DONT! i just wanted to state that i didnt find it wise to add a 1/8th scale brushless system to a 1/16th scale truck thats all i was saying! Why wont anyone understand that im not trying to argue with anyone.
    Traxxas RC for Life!
    +4/-1 feedback

RC Qualifier
    So i guess trying to put dual mmm monster max system on my 1/16th revo is out of the question?
    My T-maxx eats nitro and poops Savages
    T-maxx 3.3

RC Qualifier
    LOL oh no!!!!! If it can be done i'd say try it!!! LOL i'd love to see it.
    Traxxas RC for Life!
    +4/-1 feedback

RC Racer
    you know i have my opinion and all of you obviosly have yours...and from following this thread it is really hilliarious . have fun guys with whatever you do i know i will.

RC Competitor
    i would to just be able to order one of these before there sold out!

RC Racer
    1/8th scale brushless setups are not limited to 1/8th scale trucks and buggys, there only recommended for use on those size. I bet theres plenty of peolpe using them on 1/10 and smaller just for the fun of it. We all know a MMM on the 1/16 Erevo is crazy but I would love to see it, and I cant wait until someone does it. Why would anyone add a NOS system to a street car when the speed limit is 65, because we can!
    If you dont like it, just change the warranty.

RC Competitor
    strap a chipmunk on there truck for added speed thats there decision so?
    hmmm interesting what would green peace say
    drive like you own it .

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by binaryd
    1/8th scale brushless setups are not limited to 1/8th scale trucks and buggys, there only recommended for use on those size. I bet theres plenty of peolpe using them on 1/10 and smaller just for the fun of it. We all know a MMM on the 1/16 Erevo is crazy but I would love to see it, and I cant wait until someone does it. Why would anyone add a NOS system to a street car when the speed limit is 65, because we can!

Big Blocks rule!

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by filmmaker
    Big Blocks rule!

ultimate in "no nos" nonsense(:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnSyH...layer_embedded

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by corracing

wrong link...
    427 cobra just listen to the sound

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7FRO...layer_embedded

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by got_nitro
    I dont see any sense in it either but it's not the point.. It sure is funny after this was posted thats when you started churpin about going in straight lines...

But whatever dude... To each there own man..
    That's what I said.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by koolwhipman
    Roll over when trying to turn. Run into things that jump out in front of my truck, like garages, curbs, and more garages...
    hahahaha exactly.

RC Racer
    Thank u there were people talking about running MMM 2200kv systems in a 1/16th scale revo and dual vxl3s systems!!!!I dont want to keep it STOCK just within reason!
    well more than half the fun is breaking it then taking it apart and fixing it for god sake!
    3905 emaxx Purple Project dual titan 775

RC Qualifier
    i just want to use my mini revo to go back to the future and i think i can do it with a 1/8th mmm combo. i got to hit the 88 mph mark or its a no go. lol.
    no but joking a side i do want 80+ mph out of it. (p.s and to go back to the future) lol..
    My T-maxx eats nitro and poops Savages
    T-maxx 3.3

RC Champion
    Stock is for day 1!
    Alloutrc.proforum.org

I think an engineer would be dissappointed if people didn't tinker with something they built(unless you work for sony, but that's off topic). It would be like having a baby, and not wanting it to grow up. So in that regards, I say MMM, wings, and a 10 foot ramp for the mini revo!

RC Qualifier
    I say add a nitro motor to it and run a supercharger! WHA-WHOoOoO!!!!! That'll get'er movin'
    Traxxas RC for Life!
    +4/-1 feedback

RC Qualifier
    My goal is 35-40mph with a run time of over an hour. Now for me that would be pure rc heaven. Tons of run time with good control.

RC Champion
    As fast as some of these go what do you guys do other than drive in straight lines? It's funny that drag rc isn't a huge deal. Most of the vids are speed runs up and down streets. Does anoyone honestly drive them on a track? I have no problem with what people do with their kits. Just seems alittle boreing. But hey thats just me. Enjoy doing what ever you want. lol This is going to be a long wait.
    I find a nice park with a lot of acreage, preferably a dry retention pond in it and let my revo fly There happens to be a park just like that near my place. I'm not really interested in racing. Just enjoy bashing and working on rc's.

RC Competitor
    My goal is 35-40mph with a run time of over an hour. Now for me that would be pure rc heaven. Tons of run time with good control.
    thats what im talking about if you get this figured out let me know how you did! this will be my first electric vehicle so i dont know anything! keep me posted man!

RC Qualifier
    As fast as some of these go what do you guys do other than drive in straight lines? It's funny that drag rc isn't a huge deal. Most of the vids are speed runs up and down streets. Does anoyone honestly drive them on a track? I have no problem with what people do with their kits. Just seems alittle boreing. But hey thats just me. Enjoy doing what ever you want. lol This is going to be a long wait.

I have to agree. While I am 100% online with doing want you want with your ride I also feel that speed runs up and down the road must get boring. For me, I sacrifice some speed for run time and then simply look for areas that are fun with out doing 50 to 60mph. You would be surprised just how much fun can be had in the sub 30mph ranges given the right environment.
    Yep, yours is faster. OH; and it's broken too!

RC Qualifier
    30mph out of the box is GREAT! for a mini.
    Traxxas RC for Life!
    +4/-1 feedback

RC Competitor
    30mph out of the box is GREAT! for a mini.
    30mph is good no madder, i mean like every ones had a stock brushed rusty at one point and thos are 30mph and a lot of fun! i mean i had an old xl-1 rusty that did 24mph and i had a blast with it!

RC Qualifier
    This is what I do. I have kept my ERBE completely stock, but if something breaks, the I will upgrade it.
    ERBE ~ Rusty VXL ~ Pede VXL ~ 2 Slash 4X4's

RC Racer
    As far as speeed runs are concerned, there is an adrenaline factor to running a mini, hi performance race car past you at 60-70 mph. I agree that bashing is definetly more fun, thats why I keep a set of Zombies and smaller pinion around for back yard bashing/jumping/back-flipping with my BEER.
    Sig edited for content.

RC Qualifier
    i say if thay make it and it fits then fit it if it dont fit then dont do it but give it your best shot trying and have fun allong the way.
    oops 40% my bad

RC Qualifier
    There will always be someone doing something creative with there truck but hey some people like it stock and some dont know what stock mines.
    Traxxas RC for Life!
    +4/-1 feedback

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Cainam
    Come on guys just modify the heck out of it and customize it and make it your own!!!
    DUDE ITS OR MONEY SO LET US BE!!!!!!! so ya modifi modifi
    Last edited by N8 dawg1290; 04-17-2009 at 02:57 PM.
    Alloutrc.proforums.org

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by traxxastmaxx
    fo shizzle hahaahaha
    word dawg..
    Alloutrc.proforums.org

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    It's only money!!!

RC Qualifier
    LOL yeah just money^^^^ lol I know i dont need any!
    Traxxas RC for Life!
    +4/-1 feedback

RC Qualifier
    I say add a nitro motor to it and run a supercharger! WHA-WHOoOoO!!!!! That'll get'er movin'
    I hope thats a joke.
    -----The iceage is over, embrace the voltage.-----

your right at the end of the drag track they should set up a jump and watch people drive off the jump going 100mph

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast