RC Racer

Whats a easy way to set wheel alignment ?

I noticed that my Summit pulls to the right when driving forward and being a noob to all of this and trying to understand what the heck I'm reading is their a easy way to fix the problem ??
    sorry for the recent post about a few issues but this is a learning curve for me

Thanks !
    :Slash 4x4
    :Original Police Summit
    :E-Revo

RC Qualifier
    ok i was a total noob once too and yes it sucks, so all you have to do is turn the little nob on the controller that says steering trim a little bit counter clockwise at a time to get your allignment to go more to the left and if your truck starts pulling to the left then turn it a little clockwise to get your allignment to go to the right and just keep dooing that until it evens out

RC Qualifier
    Try to adjust the steering trim if you can, if that dont work you need to make sure the turnbuckles are at the factory set length?
    HPI BAJA 5T->
    E-Flite 400 3D->
    MERV->
    VXL Blitz

RC Racer
    Awesome , answers already

Thanks I'll try it !
    :Slash 4x4
    :Original Police Summit
    :E-Revo

RC Qualifier
    Best thing to do is:

1. Take the tires off
    2. Turn the truck upside down and take the two screws out of the top of the steering servos so the linkage is separated from the servos
    3. Plug batteries in and turn on your remote and truck
    4. Turn the steering trim to 0 on your remote
    5. Reconnect the steering linkage to the servos making sure the wheels are as straight as possible when re-attatched
    6. Put the wheels back on and your ready to go
    7. Adjust steering if needed with the steering trim on the radio to straighten the truck out.
    "Lead, Follow, or get out of the way"

RC Enthusiast
    ++1 to kscherer. That is the way to correct way to do it if you have to move the steering trim alot.
    'I'm an excellent driver' - Rainman

RC Racer
    I had a severe pull when I first got mine as well. I also found the steering servos fighting each other alot. So I started with Page 26 of the manual (as mentioned above) and then ensured the toe links were the same length (pg 23)

Have fun wrenching!
    morgue