RC Qualifier

Looking for Jeep Wrangler Body

Anyone know of one that will fit on the Summit?

RC Qualifier
    I just purchased a HPI Rubicon Body and I will post my process of painting it, its going to look wicked! Its a show body for my Summit and my RT-X27!

Applying Bob Dively Liquid Masking Film (AWESOME STUFF-LOVE IT-REAL EASY PRODUCT-TAKES TIME THOUGH)

First coat finished, need one more coat! Then I'll start paint after it dries!

I will have it painted up hopefully tomorrow and then I'll post some more pictures after painted!

This is just a example of what you can do if your interested?
    Last edited by yamahaboy02; 03-29-2009 at 04:06 AM.
    HPI BAJA 5T->
    E-Flite 400 3D->
    MERV->
    VXL Blitz

RC Qualifier
    Great looking project !...I have seen the Rubicon but I own a mud slingin wrangler yj and thought I might try to duplicate it on my Summit.....so still looking !

RC Racer
    cool pics , and showing the process would be a big help to other people like me that have no clue
    :Slash 4x4
    :Original Police Summit
    :E-Revo

RC Qualifier
    Well just got done painting my show body AND IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!! I'm definitely not a PRO but I think it look good for a beginner painter! LoL!

This pictures show the Sound System thats installed in the back of the truck!
    Im going to add some Black Window Tint to the windows!

Im definitely a Traxxas Fan All The Way!!!!!!!!!!! Don't get a bad image that I post a picture with my show body on my RT-X27, I love traxxas and I'll never get ride of my Traxxas Trucks/Cars. When I see a good deal on R/C vehicles, I will buy them and get the fill for all brands, but Traxxas is sure one of my favorites!
    Last edited by yamahaboy02; 03-29-2009 at 04:19 PM.
    HPI BAJA 5T->
    E-Flite 400 3D->
    MERV->
    VXL Blitz

RC Qualifier
    Looking good!

Don't sweat the Traxxas loyalty stuff, anyone the spends the bucks needed to get a Summit get a lifetime pass.

BTW, I got your jeep thing. Now it hurts when I pee.

har har har har, joking.