Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RC Racer
    Thank you VERY much!!

RC poster

taxxas mod

Hi mate just wondering if you dont have a spare traxxas controlller where can i get teh switches for the circut board?

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I don't have spare ones, but get a Traxxas AM radio from eBay, they should be prety cheap by now...

Daniel

200, 202, 420, humor 404, 301 to rc10talk, 410.

RC Competitor
    would this work for the TQi? does it enable something extra on the TQ because I am trying to work out four wheel steering and jolynsbass tried replacing a switch with a potentiometer but it didn't work(I am thinking that this modification enables something extra because zacflyer on youtube did this modification and used a potentiometer and it worked but we are still unaware of if he replaced a switch or did something else.) check out my thread. there is a link to the video.

here is the link http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...52#post5204752

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Revoš View Post
    Wow, I am impressed! I thought converting the 3rd channel on my TQ3 to be fully proportional was good
    I have been trying to find someone who has made fully proportional servo control on a separate channel for quite a while and I would really like to know how you can do it and if it is possible to do it to a TQi (2 or 4 channel)

this is my thread http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...rating-a-servo

RC poster
    hi guys im wondering if enny one has been able to make a 2ch in to a 5ch if so can they send me a diagram on how to or some pictures.thankyou

Everything is here...
    The 4th and 5th channels are only half channels and dependent of each other. There is no way to separate them.
    Whatever it is I just typed... could be wrong.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Oscar, got your message, please, read the 5 pages of this thread, everything you need is here...
    200, 202, 420, humor 404, 301 to rc10talk, 410.