RC Qualifier

Ok I have decided !

After weighing all my options with the Summit vs the E-maxx I have decided on the Summit which leads to my next question. I have 2-6 cell elite 4000 mah sticks from my 3906 I think these will work but how good? and I about to purchase a second pair so what do you guys recomend ? I'm not looking to do alot of upgrades and I'm just like everyone else I guess I want longer run time without breaking the bank. .....thanks

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by highrisk
    After weighing all my options with the Summit vs the E-maxx I have decided on the Summit which leads to my next question. I have 2-6 cell elite 4000 mah sticks from my 3906 I think these will work but how good? and I about to purchase a second pair so what do you guys recomend ? I'm not looking to do alot of upgrades and I'm just like everyone else I guess I want longer run time without breaking the bank. .....thanks
    From my experience, the Pro-Match Racing "Matched" Energy 4600 Mah 7 cells are well worth the money. The speed and time gained is pretty substantial. The price was great compared to my LHS and I bought two pair so that i'm not over-charging my batts in a day.

Plenty of people will say Lipo, and i agree. But lipo requires money. I do envy those with the monster runtimes though. One of these day's i'll break down and "GO LIPO."

www.promatchracing.com Read up on his methods of battery building and charging. Very informative stuff.
    Corrijo
    When the muds flyin, don't call me.

RC Qualifier
    why do most sites not go over 5000 mahs?

RC Qualifier
    I think that's the largest amount of mAh's you can put in a NIMH cell.
    Corrijo
    When the muds flyin, don't call me.

RC Qualifier
    what is the difference in run time between a 6 cell 4000 mah and a 7 cell 5000 mah?

RC Racer
    I would get SMC ener-g 4600 mah packs. They are awesome, they will last for a long time, i use them for my Villain EX, believe me, pushing water is harder than pushing something on land. My point is they last for a long time.
    Nitro Sport .15
    Villain EX
    E-Maxx

RC Qualifier
    what about the 7 cell elite 5000 mahs from cheapbatterypacks.com in comparison?

RC Enthusiast
    The promatch batteries are way better. I have both. I get more run time out of the matched packs than I do with the venom 5000mah. I am also runnig the kershaw dual 700 ho conversion wich sucks down batteries way faster than the stock titan 775.
    Anyone read these things?

RC Enthusiast
    The elite packs are great too.
    Anyone read these things?

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by DOWNBREED
    The promatch batteries are way better. I have both. I get more run time out of the matched packs than I do with the venom 5000mah. I am also runnig the kershaw dual 700 ho conversion wich sucks down batteries way faster than the stock titan 775.
    Um. He asked about the Elite cells. Saying the promatch ener-g packs are better than the elite packs because the ener-g packs are better than venom packs is completely baseless (unless venom uses elite cells, which I doubt).
    JRx2, Mini-Z, MRC, Summit, Slash, Revo VXL, etc.

RC Enthusiast
    I went with the pro match 4600's and love them, I don't know much about batteries since this is my first electric rc but this thing moves! and it has a nice run time.

RC Competitor
    Do not let the side by side packs get together while storing or hauling. Keep them seperate because the cells will vent. I have pictures
    100% Warned, What does it mean?

RC Qualifier
    will my 6 cell 4000 mah elites push this thing until i can get bome more?