RC Qualifier

Wow, I must be slow. 7 cells = fast slash.

I just got my used slash off ebay. Stuck a 3300mah 7 cell pack only charged to 1100mah (got impatient and wanted to try the truck before I go to bed) and took it out to the parking lot. This truck is fast. I'm impressed. This seems close to my brushless rustler speed. I can't imagine this with a crazy brushless system. A guy the steps of an adjacent apartment actually came down to comment on how fast the truck is. I am super impressed.
    More RC's than most of the people here.

Wow congratz man...hope you enjoy that thing. Have fun.
    Simply the best. The beautiful Traxxas SRT and TCP

RC Qualifier
    NiiiiiiIiiiiIIIICE!
    www.SoCal-RC.com

RC Enthusiast
    dang i need to get a 7 cell then i had my slash for about 3 weeks and am completly bored of it

Does it have the stock titan in it?it shouldnt even compare to a brushless rustler, they're very similar trucks. Congrats on the truck though.
    Some like R/C's that are fast, others like nitro

RC Qualifier
    my mate banged a 7 cell im his new slash, and was shocked a the speed. Quite impressive, 6 cells just dont cut it.
    Slash VXL, E- Maxx 2 , comin' through!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by streetdemon
    Does it have the stock titan in it?it shouldnt even compare to a brushless rustler, they're very similar trucks. Congrats on the truck though.
    My rustler goes about 45mph (gps) on an 8cell pack. Never gave it more than that. I'd think the slash was somewhere around 30mph, but it was hitting its top speed fast so I think I could gear it for more without a problem.

I doubt I've ever run less than 7 cells. I ordered 2 11.1v lipos that should be here in about a week. Going to stick my brushless in the slash and give it a go.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmr4life
    ....I doubt I've ever run less than 7 cells. I ordered 2 11.1v lipos that should be here in about a week. Going to stick my brushless in the slash and give it a go.
    When I got my Slash I put in the brushless from my Stampede and threw in a 11.1 lipo and I can't hit top speed (23/86) without catching air. The Slash just slides for half a block on it's lid. I tried just easing the throttle all the way up, about 3/4 the thing lifts off.

RC Qualifier
    Just GPS'd a 26.2mph top speed in the rain on the 7 cell pack. Its topping out real fast though. I need to check the gearing.

RC Enthusiast
    I've been runnin' the titan since I got my slash last july; but I just upgraded to the vxl about a week ago. I'm running the same 4500 7 cell orion I did with the titan, but man, what a difference. It's about twice as fast as before! I can actually keep up with my friend's new slayer now! I love it!

RC Champion
    anyone on here use the Novak Havoc? ..im thinking about buying it and it would be ran on 7cell wonders lipo in near future.
    Lead, follow, or get out of my way!

RC Enthusiast
    Got My Slash A Week Ago With A 6 Cell ,then Picked Up A 8 Cell Yesterday And Man What A Big Differance .now Cant Wait To Go Brushless