RC Champion

Titan 775 Gearing

Swapped a brand Titan 775 into my E-Revo and geared it 14/68 then broke it in on my SMC 4600mAh 7.2v packs. Once the motor was broken the truck made idiotic amounts of low end torque, to the point that it was scraping the top "tube" of the RPM rear bumper on the ground with all four tires off the ground and the back tires were actually a head of the fronts If I backed up a couple feet on a somewhat grippy surface, and punhc it the thing would do backflips too All this was on the well used original wheels and tires it had from the factory with the Helios body mounted up and a 2.5r/3.3 Revo rear bumper mount.

I'm debating about getting a larger pinion to try and give it some more speed since it wasn't quite as fast as it was before (almost about right for 16/68 though!) What kinds of gearing are you guys with the bigger 700+ size motors running?

RC Enthusiast
    I am in the middle of a crazy E-Revo crawler build, and was curious about your gearing.
    Can you get it to creeeeeeep slowly with that gearing and that 775?

~John

RC Racer
    if you put on a 22pin gear you will still get wheelies at a roll and the max speed is around 23mph if you do a search i did some gps speed runs with diff pin gears for the 775motor.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    775's don't spin as fast as 550's so you are going to have to gear it higher then stock to get the same speed.. not worth it in my opinion unless you just wanted to get more torque.

RC Champion
    I put a 12T Robinson and 18T Traxxas pinions on order, maybe I'll order the smaller spur too. I actually ground through the antenna tube and insulation to some of the antenna wire strands today!