RC Racer

Soon To Be Slayer Owner!!!

In the process of buying a used Slayer with little use. Comes with alot of extra's. As normal when I get a truck I will go through a complete teardown and check everything out to make sure it is in 100% working order.

What do I need to pay the most attention to with the Slayer. I am not new to RC by anymeans just never had a Slayer before.

watch the drivelines. the little 1.5mm e clips love to get flung off and dropping a shaft. FLM is making CVD's for them and should be out soon.

if it comes with extra's check and see if it has the sway bars installed. it is a must on slayers seeing is how they are very roof happy.

RC Champion
    and while you are tearing it down drop the a-arms to lower holes and use the manual to restore your bump steer
    Master of Traxxas engine longevity....

RC Racer
    Thanks everyone. It should get here around tuesday

RC Champion
    hey check out the last three or four pages of threads for more setup ideas,do them quickly,you will save yourself some body damage and probably some parts replacement,take the servo saver off,round off the edges where it ramps up a little so it will work easier,may save you some stripped gears
    Master of Traxxas engine longevity....