RC Racer

suggestion please

I'm nearly done with winter upgrades and looking for suggestions for one remaining item. I'm going for a more realistic look of the CORR truck and was looking for some suggestions to make the window safety nets. Has anyone seen these made before ? or know of someplace to purchase them already made ?
    Thanks in advance

RC Qualifier
    Thats a nice truck
    Slayer modded 3.3
    losi 8ight t mach 427

RC Qualifier
    that truck is amzing!!!!! the only thing i dont like is the headlights. and maybe u should try some window screen mesh stuff (painted green?)that should work right?
    2-strokes: it aint fast unless u mix the gas.

RC Racer
    Thanks... yes, I'm not too fond of the headlights either, I'm looking for replacements. Those are the ones that came with the J-Concepts body and they're not the right size. I'm gonna try the Traxxas headlight stickers to see if they are any better.
    I have Window screen already in the rear to let the hot air out, but the grid pattern would be too small to simulate the safety netting. I want to attach it to the roll cage just like the full size ones.

RC Qualifier
    u should also get a grill too. that would make that truck look even better imo
    2-strokes: it aint fast unless u mix the gas.

RC Qualifier
    Is that the j-concepts body? Also where did you buy the tires/wheels

RC Racer
    Yes J-Concepts... Tires are available through most online shops. These came from r/c Tires.com.

RC Competitor
    Looks like the SC8 wheel/tire combo, right? I guess a 17mm hub adapter is the only thing needed to bolt them on..

Otherwise a sweet looking ride, get a proper set of headlights and grill, and its gonna be perfect
    Traxxas Slayer and Slash, Thunder Tiger Silver Fox

RC Racer
    Correct on the SC8 adn 17mm adapters... an yeah I'm with you on the headlight and grill work... I'm working on a better setup. I love the body style of the J-Concepts, but the headlight/grill decals are weak at best. Not even the proper size for the body. If you think the headlights look bad, you should see the grill it comes with.....Hopefully the stock traxxas decals will fit better.