Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazyrevo
    More asterisks than actual language, so it's been edited out

i just sent that to bill at integy i wonder if hes gonna block my email? lol
    Do i sense some tension?..... +1 with most of it!
    Last edited by Nitronaught; 03-27-2012 at 12:42 PM. Reason: language abuse
    Race when i want and where i want.......

RC Turnbuckle Jr.

Keep flex'in those forum keyboard muscles.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by got_nitro

RC Qualifier
    Hey krazyrevo your going to get a whole lot of points from your post lol.............. I would edit it
    FEEDBACK
    +12/-0
    AND GROWING EVERYDAY=)

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Gear head too for quoting it...

RC Qualifier
    Where the weakest are killed and eaten for the daily survival
    I REPORTED U TO THE BBB AS WELL AS A LOT OF PEOPLE ON THE FORUMS
    A. Bringing Rc forums into this can hurt them.
    B. Capital letters can earn you warning points, as will all those *.
    C. Very unprofessional, poor grammar, poor punctuation, is that the way to get something out of a company.
    D. Have you ever heard of research? Always look into a company before purchases, even warranties.

AND, if you post to everyone to report them to the BBB, I will personally Email Inetgy AND BBB about it and link threads, as I did this morning. You got beef with someone, take to it professionally. If someone asks about Integy, give them YOUR experience, if they see you havent had sucess with it, they wont buy it, AND that is the best way to make a company hurt and go under. I believe it is called boy-cotting.
    Nobama '08 Welcome to the greatest depression.

RC Racer
    So Grimefighter emailing Integy and the BBB about this link is a good thing or a bad thing?

Also you cant take it to Integy professionally. They have no phone number for the public to call, and they also block emails.

My email is also blocked, and the worst thing I said I my email is that I was insulted by the response they gave me. After that I was blocked.

In my personaly opinion, Integy is literally stealing from a large majority of the people who buy from them.

Not trying to pick a fight with you by any means. But telling people to contact the BBB who have had a problem with them is what needs to be done for starters. And to tell you the truth, I hope Integy and the BBB read every one of these posts.
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

RC Competitor
    crimefighter u need to research before u start giving ur opnion. there is a thread all about integy and i never told anyone to email bbb its all the customers about them. i guess u have never had to contact integy have fun with that! And if u feel the need to personally email some to tattle on them GROW UP!
    A. i hope it hurts integy
    B. i dont care about warning points
    C. Im mad at them i dont want anything from them jus telling them how i feel
    D. if they sell a parts it better be good or they will be out of business from places like this that voice there opnion and people start to realize how bad they are!
    Last edited by Misbehavin'; 03-18-2009 at 08:19 AM.
    2 BLER'S
    2 Revos Big Blocks
    Summit
    8ight T

RC Qualifier
    So Grimefighter emailing Integy and the BBB about this link is a good thing or a bad thing?

If it was going to turn into "everyone report Integy, even if you are happy with their product (like the threads from this morning)" than it is bad. I personally think if you report a company, keep it to yourself.

Also you cant take it to Integy professionally. They have no phone number for the public to call, and they also block emails.

You get alot more if your nice. I dont see the BBB helping get back money or exchanging a product if it is like the one Krazyrevo posted. That will get you nothing, atleast if it was my company.

My email is also blocked, and the worst thing I said I my email is that I was insulted by the response they gave me. After that I was blocked.

All I got to say is their is two sides of each story. However, I sent an email with links about them being reported, and how everyone, nomatter if they used it or not, should do the same. They never sent me a "well look into it, or thank you or nothing.

In my personaly opinion, Integy is literally stealing from a large majority of the people who buy from them.

IMO, the best thing you can do is not reccomend them. By doing that, they lose sells.

Not trying to pick a fight with you by any means. But telling people to contact the BBB who have had a problem with them is what needs to be done for starters. And to tell you the truth, I hope Integy and the BBB read every one of these posts.

I somewhat agree. They should first talk to the company, and if treated rude, or felt "neglected", than maybe report them. To me it seems like if I installed RPM arms on my truck, and I broke one arm, to go right to the BBB.
    In this link, http://www.integy.com/Contact_Us.html , They do provide email, fax, and mailing info. For a number, ask a local hobby shop that deals with them.

RC Qualifier
    i guess u have never had to contact integy have fun with that! And if u feel the need to personally email some to tattle on them GROW UP!
    A. i hope it hurts integy
    B. i dont care about warning points
    C. Im mad at them i dont want anything from them jus telling them how i feel
    D. if they sell a parts it better be good or they will be out of business from places like this that voice there opnion and people start to realize how bad they are!
    No sir. I research companies before they get my hard earned money.

What they did was against the law. Asking people to give false statments like they did was against the law. PM me your address so I can BUY a dictionary with MY hard earned money so you can get a DECENT job in this life.
    Good night.

RC Racer
    I see your point.

I suppose if you knew me better you would know, that I am an honest person. I am also am not known to stur up the nest. But I am known to stick up for myself.

I can tell you straight up, they flat out blocked my email because I said the support I received was insulting. Thats it.. I didnt get another " what can we do to help make the product work" I got nothing..

And to me, a company that will take my money and not have the common courtesy to at least give me a good effort to help??

also your last comment about braking an a arm and calling the bbb.. Not true bro. If I could have contacted Integy in anyway and kept dealing with them this would have never happened.
    I simply asked if anyone out there knew how to contact them.. And this is what this thread turned into.

They did me wrong badly. And I have all the emails to and from them to prove myself.

I understand what you are saying Grime, and like I said before and I meant it, dont want to flame ya on here, and I wont. Im not that kinda person.

But if this thread saves some newb from getting ripped off like I did, then I will be happy. And at this point, I wont see my money back, but maybe I can save someone else a headache and/or cash.
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

RC Racer
    Thanks for the contact link Grime, but those are the emails that blocked me.

And the only phone number for them besides the fax no one ever picks up. And there is no machine.

Also the return policy is interesting which I would do, but i cant contact them.

see what I mean.. How can you block a customers email? Why would you block an email? That all doesnt make sense. If I flamed them and was totally disrespectful ok then, but I wasnt..
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

I wasn't rude at all in my initial email to Integy.However,I was rude with my second email due to the simple fact that they completely avoided my simple request and instead sent me a worhtless link so that I could take a number and sit around and wait to hopefully get a response.Bottom line is,any company that refuses to deal with their customers 1 on 1 is shady IMO.They are in fact hiding behind the internet.That's why they are so quick to give an email adress for CS,yet absolutely refuse to give a phone # so you can speak to a live person and get something resolved in a timely manner.If you own a business and are confident in the products that you manufacture,there is no reason why you wouldn't want your customers to be able to contact you,whether it was for a problem or to praise you for making such great products.After my few purchases of Integy parts and dealing with their company,it is obvious to me that Integy makes complete garbage and doesn't have an ounce of concern for the people who invest with them.

On the other hand,I don't think starting a lynch mob to go after them is a bright idea either.If and when the BBB gets a sudden flood of nasty emails and calls about one particular company,they are gonna know something is fishy.If you have bought their stuff and are disappointed,by all means,go after them.If you haven't had any bad experiences with Integy,just don't buy their stuff.No need for you to go starting trouble if it doesn't concern you.

RC Racer
    Well put harry. Agreed totally.
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

One thing you should know is the BBB has no power at all they can't do anything to a company all they can do is offer suggestion. I worked at a hobby shop and we would not allow returns on R/C cars only exchange but no refunds ( there was a sign up) we got turned into the BBB few times because people would buy the kit put it together run it a few days then bring it back and then want there money back. The BBB would call us and tell us we should give the money back to keep the customer happy but really could do nothing to make us give it back.
    I wanted to put a really cool signature but I ran

RC Racer
    I know that too fallon, but if Intgy gets enough calls from the BBB maybe they might change a policy, or the way they handle customer service.

I will be the 1st to say, some of there stuff looks really cool. But I will never buy it just because I know if I do need help with it, I will never get it.

But youre right about the BBB. But its the right way to start.
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Droid
    I will be the 1st to say, some of there stuff looks really cool. But I will never buy it just because I know if I do need help with it, I will never get it.
    I agree^^ there stuff "looks" like the best, or one of.... IMO thats how their parts grab all the noobs.

RC Competitor
    This Thread is Awesome - I'm from OZ and I order stuff from the states as it is not readily available here.

Information/Users of the goods are not common either.

I base my purchases on communication, and I sometimes follow up with an international phone call to ensure I ask the right questions. For that reason I haven't ordered an Integy Product - I generally stay away from people that rely on strictly email correspondance (I don't know if its a Hoax Website or not....)

Considering I spend around $200AU ($320-$350US) a week on my REVO - I wouldn't expect to spend that much and not be able to discuss the goods if something goes wrong over, over the phone....
    Revo 5309
    Colt 10 Ford FPV GT
    ERBE-6S
    Slash-VXL

Quote Originally Posted by Jah Nix
    This Thread is Awesome - I'm from OZ and I order stuff from the states as it is not readily available here.

Information/Users of the goods are not common either.

I base my purchases on communication, and I sometimes follow up with an international phone call to ensure I ask the right questions. For that reason I haven't ordered an Integy Product - I generally stay away from people that rely on strictly email correspondance (I don't know if its a Hoax Website or not....)

Considering I spend around $200AU ($320-$350US) a week on my REVO - I wouldn't expect to spend that much and not be able to discuss the goods if something goes wrong over, over the phone....

BINGO!!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by harry697
    I wasn't rude at all in my initial email to Integy.However,I was rude with my second email due to the simple fact that they completely avoided my simple request and instead sent me a worhtless link so that I could take a number and sit around and wait to hopefully get a response.Bottom line is,any company that refuses to deal with their customers 1 on 1 is shady IMO.They are in fact hiding behind the internet.That's why they are so quick to give an email adress for CS,yet absolutely refuse to give a phone # so you can speak to a live person and get something resolved in a timely manner.If you own a business and are confident in the products that you manufacture,there is no reason why you wouldn't want your customers to be able to contact you,whether it was for a problem or to praise you for making such great products.After my few purchases of Integy parts and dealing with their company,it is obvious to me that Integy makes complete garbage and doesn't have an ounce of concern for the people who invest with them.

On the other hand,I don't think starting a lynch mob to go after them is a bright idea either.If and when the BBB gets a sudden flood of nasty emails and calls about one particular company,they are gonna know something is fishy.If you have bought their stuff and are disappointed,by all means,go after them.If you haven't had any bad experiences with Integy,just don't buy their stuff.No need for you to go starting trouble if it doesn't concern you.

RC Racer
    Our point exactly jah... Now you can email em, just dont say BOO!! or your email is blocked too.. hehe
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

RC Qualifier
    Integy has read this thread. I'm in a big e-mail war with them right now. I sent them this link to this thread asking them if this is how thay wanted there company to been seen as. I sent it to them a couple of times about is this the way to run a compnay/etc. Thay pretty much told me to (Language filter tripped) off. Anyways I'm not ofter them for getting screwed over I'm tired of them selling the new rc'ers parts and saying hey good luck and don't call then the new rc'ers get a sour taste in there mouth about the sport. So there for we should post links to this thread every where in ALL forms on are personal web sites complain to the BBB and stop this from takeing over the new up comers
    Last edited by Nitronaught; 03-27-2012 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Language filter

RC Racer
    I am surprised your email hasnt been blocked like the rest of us who have had a problem.. you should feel special your email still works...

I hope you get your issue solved with them..
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard06
    So there for we should post links to this thread every where in ALL forms on are personal web sites complain to the BBB and stop this from takeing over the new up comers
    I for one am sick of seeing all of these threads about Integy. I think it would be better to write to your hobby shops and have them quit selling their products, not reccomending them, and having it listed in your sig. I cant speak of their products, for I never used them. They did email me with a immature responce and also their warranty is alittle harsh, but thats all I can say.

RC Racer
    Ok so let me get this straight.. You are sick of reading these threads about Integy? Yet you have never used their product?
    And you think the LHS is going to stop selling them because we say?

No, since Integy will not stand up and take care of a large majority of its customers. This is the best way.

We are letting the new people in the hobby know that if they buy products from that company then they are taking a large risk.

Like I have said before, I have no way to contact them directly to talk to them like a real company would. they have NO phone number for customers. And they have BLOCKED my email..

If I can save one new guy to this sport 1.00 because he read this thread, then I will have a smile on my face.. Thats what this thread is about.

As for you, if you're sick of reading bad things about Integy, then dont read the posts.. No one is making you read these..
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

When I go on the BBB website and link to the integy page, I get nothing. It gives me the A- rating but it says that come from 0 reviews, I guess since Integy will not acknowledge any contact from the BBB. The A- rating is most likely just where they start everyone, that way a business won't look bad before anything even gets rated.

Grime, if you are sick of the threads then don't read them. Whether we as a group take our complaints to our LHS's or to Integy themselves, it's a useless effort. What you all are missing is that the people who buy Integy products are the ones who don't research them. That being said those people will not look at this thread and also will not look at the BBB website for a review, not that it will help anyway since they have an A- rating. I would love to see Integy go out of business because of their poor products, but also do not want to see the people making those parts who most likely have no idea how bad they are lose their jobs. I am not trying to be pessimistic but realistic, they are not losing any business whatsoever with all of the threads and bad reviews we right about them.
    ASSUMING they did decide to start honoring their products, they technically do honor the warranty, would any of you buy from them anyway? We all know how bad their parts are, so even if you could get replacements for parts installed on vehicles, would you buy them? Of course not. They know that anyone with experience will not buy their parts and once anyone has a problem with their part they will not buy another one, so why would they go out of their way to accomodate us? NOTHING is going to change unfortunately. Hobby shops will continue to sell Integy, Integy will continue to make garbage. Hobby shops and Integy will make money from the deal and noobs will get ripped off.
    Some like R/C's that are fast, others like nitro

RC Champion
    I have never bought an Integy product due to all the negative feedback I've read about on these forums, Thanks to all who have posted before !
    Never chase a skunk with a Revo!

RC Champion
    The BBB is a profit organization. There contact with Integy is to find out if they would like to become a member since they have had some inquiries

Now that you guys have Integy under control it is time to start on RD Logics, Golden Horizon, ST etc.
    2009 Florida State Monster Truck Champion
    RBMods

RC Qualifier
    I'll probably get ripped apart for saying this, but I have integy parts on my truck and have no complaints. All I have is their alum. skids and servo guards, and yes they have taken plenty of abuse. The front skid has bent and the rear skid looks more silver than blue, but then again even my RPM rear A-arms have gouges and scrapes in them. Must be all the rocks and gravel I run in.
    Research saves a lot of people a lot of money. For instance: In the "New to nitro" threads at the home page for these forums there is a thread all about two stroke exhaust systems and tuned exhaust. In it they point out that "dual pipe" systems can't be tuned properly. "Quad pipe" systems are the same as "dual pipe," they just divide the outlets.
    Sorry to hear about your bad luck with a company. I've used Integy's tech support and wasn't thrilled with it, but there are many companies out there that do the same, some are legit, some are fruads and some just don't care. Welcome to the internet age. My lesson learned: don't buy anything that looks like I may have trouble with and can't figure out on my own. That's why I only have skids and guards from them.
    The BBB is a clearinghouse of information for businesses. Every complaint won't be resolved, but if you post a complaint it will be there for others to see and use to evaluate a company. All the integy threads here do the same thing.
    One last rant: Acting professionally and reasonably will help more than yelling and cursing. Think about it, if you owned a business and a customer came in yelling and cursing at you about your product how much are you going to want to help them? If that same person came in and respectfully asked for assistance with your product you would probably be much more likely to spend all the time in the world trying to help them.
    Rants over, time to get back to my truck.
    You can't take the sky from me.

RC Champion
    if i may suggest something that may be a little more effective then the BBB

i go to a website called http://www.ripoffreport.com and do my researching in addition to comeing here to do it.
    as a benifit any company can be researched there so it isnt just for RC stuff.
    that websute maybe even more beificial then BBB because they are a not for profit setup.
    just keep in mind and use sence like a person would with ANY internet message board when researchiing companies and learn to sort through the legit complaints and nonlegit complaints.

way i see it this threat has been very benificial to newbies about to buy integy, but i had my bad luck with them a long time ago my self
    Last edited by riverrattt; 03-20-2009 at 09:41 AM.
    signed by me

Scott<pretend its fancy letters

RC Racer
    Good posts Grey and River.. and no Grey you arent gonna get a lashing for saying you have Integy stuff and it works...
    Having there stuff isnt the point, its having there stuff, having it not work. Then not being able to get any decent support. Esp if you need to actually talk to someone.
    But I am glad that your parts are ok.

And river I have only been in RC for about 5 months. So I was one of those newbs that said.. " Wow that exaust looks cool " And it said tuned performance exaust...

Duh.. my bad..hehe.
    I will check out that web site and see what they are doing. I have all emails back and forth from Integy to prove my case, including the blocked one. And all my emails are dated so anyone can see I am telling the truth.

Thanks guys, keep posting up..
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

RC Qualifier
    Reading this thread was a good laught really is was. Yes integy is a junk and bogus company but if you think about it they are really a smart buisness. I feel that will be around for many many years. How they rake in inosient rc newbies is genius. just my .02
    FLM big block maxx

RC Qualifier
    Having there stuff isnt the point, its having there stuff, having it not work. Then not being able to get any decent support. Esp if you need to actually talk to someone.
    That's kind of the point I was trying to make Droid. When I bought my revo my LHS was another that really pushed Integy products, so I bought a few there and a few off Tower. Was in my LHS today and there are very few Integy parts on the wall.
    I've had some not work for me, (lousy body mount, posts snapped off after two rolls) and others that are doing good. Can't afford the high end titanium skids and wanted something more durable than the plastic, especially after reading Slayden's revo tips.
    Believe me I know about not being able to get a live person in real time. I drive Tractor-trailer and nothing is more aggravating than trying to get directions to a customer and the only phone number I have is disconnected.
    Above all else we all need to remember "Caveat Empor" (buyer beware).
    You can't take the sky from me.

RC Champion
    Here's Integy's excuse they sent to BBB.
    Company's Response

Company's Initial Response - Posted 03/17/2009
    Check with the place where you purchase the item from. The reseller is supposed to help you out with the installation. Incorrect installation steps will cause problem. The mfg. provides warranty to cover defective items. Incorrectly installed parts are not considered a warranty issue.
    Initial Response Summary
    Contact mfg. about their life time XXtreme abuse coverage. You might qualify for a discount.
    Go Patriots!

RC Enthusiast
    i had integy skid plates one run they were bent and then the rear ripped off the screw!!! wow aluminum ripped off from the screw!!! well needless to say i use rpm only now!!! and by the way contacting the bbb is a great idea nobody ever thinks of that! but you would be suprised how many people look companies up through it though!
    AKA GIFTS216

RC Enthusiast
    one more thing do they still make the cvec pipe? its been years since i touched an rc! jsut wanted to know and are they good!!!
    AKA GIFTS216

RC Racer
    JL too funny about the response to the BBB. I will have to RE-REspond. And not be so polite this time...
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

RC Racer
    Haha, I just got a response from them too.. Said about the same thing.

What a joke..

I will go to all ends to let as many RC people know what kind of business these people are running..

They are literally thieves...
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

RC poster

Thanks for the heads up!

My first car was a RC10 bought in 1985, when I was in pre-K. The next one was a Traxxas Bullet. I've been neck deep in them ever since. I fly RC helis / planes, race boats / cars / trucks / planes (and want to pylon race helis...once I can find someone who will get a little stupid with me) I've had kits form most manufactures and have used aftermarket parts form all sorts of manufactures. My point being.... I'm the first to admit that I DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING, but I'm no "noob" either.

I've had several Integy parts (most were for my T-Maxx and a few for a heli) and all but one were junk. The CVEC pipe is the one that I thought was Ok but I didn't really see any performance improvement.

I just wanted to thank everyone here as I was looking into getting 2 sets of their snow trax conversion kits for my Maxx. I've hand built a few of my own mattracks and was ready to have a set of tracks that I could just run and not need to keep on monkeying with. That could have been the best $600 bucks (for all 4) that I've ever spent on anything RC....BUT....since I now know how they operate their business and treat their customers, I guess I'll never know. $600 is just too much money to gamble with.

Has ANYONE been successful in dealing with them?

RC Qualifier
    Holy Resurrection! This thread is back from the dead!

But to answer your question, most would say stay away.