Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    RC Qualifier
    EVERYONE WITH A PROBLEM WITH INTEGY SHOULD WRITE BBB. Or would it be better to say " Don't buy Integy " to all of the noobs. But in my opinon they should stand behind their product, if they don't then they know their products are junk before they sell it. That's why Traxxas CS and products are top notch.
    Last edited by retiredtech; 03-11-2009 at 11:50 PM.
    2.5r, 3.3 Still havin' more fun than my kids !!

RC Racer
    Exactly. As soon as they start getting all of these complaints, the sooner they will stand up to what they advertise.
    And most importantly they will stand behind their products.

If you have or have had a problem with them, follow the link by JL Revo and file. It really only take a few minutes.

I thank everyone who is behind me on this. And this is the proper way to handle a company like this.
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

I sent them an email the other day asking for a phone number so I can get some assistance in setting up one of their roducts.Guess what?NO NUMBER!! Instead they email me back with a link for their warranty procedure,which BTW is a JOKE! It basically said to take a number and someone will email me back.The only way they communicate with their customers is via email.According to them,it's easier that way. I think we all really know why they don't have a phone number to call.They would have a constant flooding of calls from irate consumers all day every day! Anyway,here was my response to them:

Ok.All I asked for was a phone number to speak to a human being.I just have some questions about setup procedures on one of your products.But instead of responding to my simple request,you send me this link for warranty repairs which helps me in absolutely NO WAY! What is the big deal about giving a phone number to a valued customer?The only contact info you will give is via the internet.So,instead of me calling you and us figuring out how to use this garbage that you sell people,you would rather send emails back and forth for days on end! Now,a 2 minute phone call turns into a week worth of email tag! It is now clear to me that YOU and your inferior parts are worthless! Thanks for nothing and I will never buy another piece of trash that you guys make.Lesson learned the expensive way I guess.I hope your company goes under due to your shady parts and business practices! I will also make sure that all my fellow racers and anyone I know that is in the hobby are made aware of the crap you guys are pulling!

RC Qualifier
    Man am i glad i didn't due any business with these shady people, any good company would have a phone number for assistance to there customers. BUT when all your in it for is the money and don't care about the public your selling to then you hide behind the internet. I don't no how they are still in business, but if it dosen't change they will not be for much longer

Family Hobbies Raceway / Mels Shells

RC Racer
    You Da man harry..

I'm telling all you guys.. The BBB will bring the heat if enough of us send complaints...
    Keep it up man..
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

I am now 100% convinced that Integy is garbage and also that they are well aware of it as they are selling their junk to us.Here is their response to my previous email:

Good E-mail Manners
    Good MANNERS are important in
    real life and especially important
    in cyberspace. If you can write
    a polite note or letter, you
    can send a polite E-mail.

• Do get right to the point and
    keep your message to one screen.
    People who get tons of messages
    every day will thank you. Also, it
    is okay to skip the “Dear” part
    in E-mails.
    • Don’t TYPE WHOLE SENTENCES
    IN UPPERCASE letters. It is
    like SHOUTING.
    • Do use uppercase once in a while
    to emphasize a single word.
    • Do check your spelling, grammar,
    and punctuation before sending
    an E-mail.
    • Do use smileys, also known as
    emoticons. These symbols help
    people understand your meaning
    when they can’t see your face or
    hear your voice.
    • Don’t write a message that you
    would not want everyone to see.
    Although it’s bad manners,
    somebody might forward your
    message to others.
    • Do write only what you would say
    to a person’s face.
    • Don’t use slang or rude language.
    • Do type your first name at the end
    of your message.
    • Don’t send angry messages back
    and forth. That’s called a flame war
    and it is considered bad manners.
    E-mail Dos and Don’ts
    Smileys
    :-) means you are smiling
    :-( means you are frowning
    ;-) means you are winking
    and just kidding
    :-D means you are laughing

They also blocked me from sending them any more emails. All because I asked for a number to get some help with their product.They posted pages worth of stuff,but none of them contained a help line.

RC Racer
    So can anyone here who might be an executive or someone important in any company tell me how you can block a customer from sending emails?

What kind of a company does this?

This is ridiculous, we as a community need to find a way to open Integy's eyes and step up to the plate..
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

They've probably blocked the BBB's emails too.

RC Champion
    How are they going to know if you get your email etiquette right if they won't proof read anymore of them?
    2009 Florida State Monster Truck Champion
    RBMods

RC Racer
    I just checked the BBB comlaint I filed and Integy has yet to respond. That a way Integy. Way to do business...
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

I have had to send quite a few complaints to the BBB for numerous "Stores". You can actually check out the potential "integrity" of a store by searching them at the BBB. You should see some of the places, and how many reports were made about them, but yet they are still open (not meaning integy on this part). The BBB will research, or try to, but not much ever gets done. lol

RC Champion
    So, I think this could be a fun game. Where do you think Integy manufactures their parts? I'm guessing it's a highschool somewhere that takes the cheapest aluminum they can find (I'm going to guess aluminum cans) and throw it in a mold. Then they send it out to hobby shops across the country, hoping to make a buck on their shiny parts. Any other guesses?
    BMW E21 323i.. My baby.

RC Racer
    i dont use integy parts im all rpm
    GOT PEDE AND MAXX 2.5R

RC Racer
    haha rocky...
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Cainam
    Just found this thread. . . Integy sending tuning tips to someone with one of their exhausts is like Dole sending nutrition tips to someone with one of their pineapples shoved somewhere dark and stinky. Ain't gonna help.
    OMG, I just spit coffee all over my keyboard!

Just got done reading this thread. I didn't know about Integy before I came to this board. When I first bought my truck I thought their dual exhaust was cool but like much of what I buy I did some research prior and found out that I should stay away from it. And in my wisdom, I did!
    Now to my point. I would think that if I was a manufacturer of a product I would want my customers to have a positive experience and be satisfied with what they got for the money they paid. I do not understand why some people seem to think it is okay to make money knowing full well that they sell inferior products to everything else on the market and then do not follow through with any technical support or customer service. Maybe their mission statement says: Our mission is to manufacture low quality products and sell them to the suckers that will pay at high quality prices.
    With the apparent customer service and support that Integy possesses, I now truly hope that they go under.
    The Super Derecho

I wonder if anybody who works for Integy is into r/c.I'm willing to bet that if they are,they don't use any Integy parts on their vehicles.

RC Champion
    integy stays in business by taking advantage of new folks who dont know better. we as experienced RCer's know to stay away from them and know what their parts are like .
    but newbs dont know any better and get taken advantage of. things like integy is doing is part of what give nonrc folks the inpression that rc is an expensive hobby.
    i cant even imagine the amount of new people this thread will hopfully help.

in a way ebay doesnt help with the integy situation.
    everyday one ebay i see a flood of cheap integy parts. folks are drawn to the parts being cheap and think they are getting a deal.
    anyone i know who gets involved with rc by being around me i warn away from integy.

after getting burned by them on a set of rear bulks for my tmaxx i stay away from their stuff.
    only thing i own of theirs now is a spring pack for tmaxx and im not very impressed with that lol
    Last edited by riverrattt; 03-15-2009 at 11:15 AM.
    signed by me

Scott<pretend its fancy letters

RC Racer
    I truly hope someone from Integy reads these posts.

There is a ton of RC peeps making posts on here and not a single one of them is in favor of Integy. I keep telling myself that maybe the big man at Integy just doesnt know whats going on with his company and maybe one of his employees will see this thread and take care of us.

Then I woke up... I know..

Keep posting guys, and keep sending complaints to the BBB. Its all we got until someone makes a breakthru and gets a read email or phone number for them.
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

Quote Originally Posted by Droid
    I truly hope someone from Integy reads these posts.
    I know that Bill @ Integy has seen this thread at least once.He is more than likely checking it on occasion.After my experience dealing with him,I doubt he cares in the least that his company has ripped all of us off.I'm sure he won't feel guilty for ripping all the other future customers off either.He is a real schmuck with not an ounce of pride or morals.

RC Racer
    Man thats too bad. I swear if I find any contact info I will post it...
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

Man thats too bad. I swear if I find any contact info I will post it...
    You've got a better chance of finding Bin Laden.

RC Racer
    Haha,
    well I just got a nitch, so I email Tower hobbies with all the info and problems I have had along with all the emails I did and didnt receive.

I thought if they saw what peeps were thinking about the stuff they sold, maybe they can get Integy to start taking care of us.

It was a nice letter to them, I have never had anything but good stuff from Tower. But they need to know what their selling, and how bad Integy is treating everyone.
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

The guy at my LHS defends Integy to no end.He says that he's never had a problem nor a complaint about any of their parts.Then again,he has a strict "no return" policy.He gets very mad if you try to bring something back,so it's no wonder why he hasn't had any problems.Also,he doesn't run r/c's at all.

RC Racer
    How do you have or work at a hobby shop and have no RC's? Sheesh.. My hobby shop said they would have taken it back but it was installed... Well how would I know it wasnt going to work until it was installed? hehe..
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Well how would I know it wasnt going to work until it was installed? hehe..
    Kind of off topic here, but I want to get this out there.

While I understand your statement as I think like a customer too, customers who don't work at the LHS need to understand that we can't sell previously installed parts as new. That is why we don't take them back. I have had plenty of people try to return stuff that they forced into their truck that didn't fit and marred it somehow but still expected me to take it back. We just can't do it. Rant over.
    RIP Bart Hinson
    1992-2009

Quote Originally Posted by RustlerRacer16
    Kind of off topic here, but I want to get this out there.

While I understand your statement as I think like a customer too, customers who don't work at the LHS need to understand that we can't sell previously installed parts as new. That is why we don't take them back. I have had plenty of people try to return stuff that they forced into their truck that didn't fit and marred it somehow but still expected me to take it back. We just can't do it. Rant over.
    Completely understandable.It's not the LHS fault that Integy makes garbage.That stuff should be handled by the manufacturer.Unfortunately Integy makes it all but impossible to contact them.That's where the LHS gets the short end of the stick.If I owned a hobby shop,or any retail store for that matter,I would not sell a product if the manufacturer made a living off of making shady parts and pushing them off onto the public with no chance of them standing behind their product.I don't expect my LHS to take the loss for Integy being so terrible.All I can do is recommend that they not sell such inferior stuff.Fortunately for me my LHS values my opinions and support.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I would love to stop selling Integy, however, while my boss does take my advice most of the time, I don't make the calls at 17 yrs old and he's cool with selling Integy. I always tell people what crap it is though when they ask about those parts.
    RIP Bart Hinson
    1992-2009

RC Racer

Ahh.. as you said..

I wasnt upset with my LHS in any way.. I understood what they were saying. I didnt get upset until I tried to contact Integy, and thats when all this started.

The LHS has a bad spot really. They are just the middle guy.
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

RC Qualifier
    This is everything that integy has about their company on their page.
    Quote Originally Posted by integy
    Click this TICKET SYSTEM button to access our support system. By using the ticket system, you can easily create an account and submit your question. The system will generate a ticket number and our technician will respond to your inquiry. Both tech support and warranty issues can be addressed using the ticket system.
    We respond to all open tickets to our primary support system within 24hrs. In order to improve the overall quality of our support, we handle all our tech support and customer service request online only, customer can contact us online using the ticket system or e-mail us directly. We track all inquires, warranty issues and responses to ensure the overall operation is as efficient as possible. Our ticket system is a more reliable system compare to e-mail, sometimes e-mails are filtered as Spam and never reached their proper destinations. However, the ticket system does require a very simple registration process which takes about 30 to 60 seconds. Here is the link to the registration http://www.integy.com/help.html

This is the link to the ticket system login screen:
    http://www.integy.com/help.html

About 20% of the warranty claims we received contain either items in perfect condition w/o any defect or items not covered under warranty. Electronic items such as chargers and dischargers will be repaired or replaced, we charge a flat rate of $35 for non-warranty repairs. Almost all electronic items are repaired or replaced at no charge when they are within the warranty period. Also, items covered under our warranty policy will be replaced at no charge. The customer must send the unit to us, this allows our technicians a chance to inspection the defective part and proper adjustments will be in place to reduce future reoccurrence. When we are dealing with a more expensive item, often a small replacement piece can be sent to the customer without charge and this way, the service turnaround time is reduced.

Integy Inc. assumes responsibility for our products and will repair or replace any defective product at our sole discretion. We believe that we are solely responsible for our products, therefore, dealers should not be involved in any replacements unless the item is brand new and never sold.

When returning any items or parts, please ship it prepaid and insured to the address listed below.
    Integy Inc.

4010 Valley Blvd #110

Walnut CA 91789

Also, please include your dated proof of purchase, a written explanation of the problem, your return address (no P.O. boxes) and e-mail addresses where you can be reached.

How long does it take for Customer Service to send out my part?
    We try our best to process repairs as soon as they come in, most of the time simple items are shipped back the day after they come in. Shipping time depends on how you send it and where you are located. Integy Inc. is in California, so ground shipping from the East coast can take around 5 days in each direction. The closer you are to California the quicker the item will be returned. Canadian customers, International customs can sometimes delay the delivery by a few days. We don't work on weekends and holidays, so if you want to calculate the time it takes for a repair you must consider our weekend/holiday schedule.

----------------Additional information about after sales support---------------

Online Tech Support:
    http://www.integy.com/Tech_Support.html
    Primary Support System: http://www.integy.com/help.html

Our Fax No: 1-909-444-2767

Customer Service: integy1@aol.com

Dealer Inquiry: integy1@aol.com, integy@gmail.com

Warranty Policy:

http://www.integy.com/RMA.html
    RMA Form for dealers:

http://www.integy.com/RMAFORM.html
    ERBE ~ Rusty VXL ~ Pede VXL ~ 2 Slash 4X4's

That's the original email they sent me in response to my asking for a contact number to get some tech support.Real helpful huh?

What's this ticket number nonsense?Are they a deli or something?That is probably the single most absurd thing I have ever seen as far as customer support goes.

RC Racer
    Agreed. I used it and then received an email back..

Then got my email blocked.. So if you dont want your money back they will talk to you, and if you do want your money back or have a problem of any kind they block you..
    Makes sense to me..
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by harry697
    The guy at my LHS defends Integy to no end.He says that he's never had a problem nor a complaint about any of their parts.Then again,he has a strict "no return" policy.He gets very mad if you try to bring something back,so it's no wonder why he hasn't had any problems.Also,he doesn't run r/c's at all.
    are you reffering to jerry at hobbies? i know i have returned things when it was just viv their with out a problem but jerry is like dealingwith integy

Quote Originally Posted by streetracero1
    are you reffering to jerry at hobbies? i know i have returned things when it was just viv their with out a problem but jerry is like dealingwith integy
    Nail on the head!

Agreed. I used it and then received an email back..

Then got my email blocked.. So if you dont want your money back they will talk to you, and if you do want your money back or have a problem of any kind they block you..
    Makes sense to me..
    Sounds like a good "get rich quick" scam to me.And as long as you have no morals,you can pull it off.

RC Champion
    my LHS pushes Integy, says there parts are great, never seen anything broke. all iv owned from integy is a front skid plate, it bent up pretty bad, that did it for me on there parts, even before i read all the bad things about em.

just for a laugh, i was in there a couple weeks ago, they were working on a blinged out t maxx, even with 8 integy piggyback shocks, the truck was almost dragging the chassis braces. the only things not integy where the drive shafts, diffs, and wheel hexxes. i had to giggle, and told the guy working on it that he needed to go ahead and upgrade the diffs and axles so they could have a chance at holding up to the extream stress the extra weight IS going to cause

99% of the people that come in there dont know a thing about there cars/trucks
    auto 5, great guy to deal with

Quote Originally Posted by stanmondz
    my LHS pushes Integy, says there parts are great, never seen anything broke. all iv owned from integy is a front skid plate, it bent up pretty bad, that did it for me on there parts, even before i read all the bad things about em.

just for a laugh, i was in there a couple weeks ago, they were working on a blinged out t maxx, even with 8 integy piggyback shocks, the truck was almost dragging the chassis braces. the only things not integy where the drive shafts, diffs, and wheel hexxes. i had to giggle, and told the guy working on it that he needed to go ahead and upgrade the diffs and axles so they could have a chance at holding up to the extream stress the extra weight IS going to cause

99% of the people that come in there dont know a thing about there cars/trucks
    Yep.I see those all the time too.Makes me cringe.I just don't have the heart to tell those guys how much money they flushed down the toilet.

RC Competitor
    Edited for language, more asterisks than letters so it's all removed.....

i just sent that to bill at integy i wonder if hes gonna block my email? lol
    Last edited by Nitronaught; 03-27-2012 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Language Abuse
    2 BLER'S
    2 Revos Big Blocks
    Summit
    8ight T

^That was mature. Where'd your other thread go?
    The Super Derecho