Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    RC Racer

Anyone know how to contact Integy???

Does anyone out there have any contact info for Integy besides the retarded email?
    I got some beef with them big time. If they dont take care of me, I will post all the info so you all know what happened..
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    everyone in the past have always had a problem and dislike their parts... they won't do anything about it... can just as well spill the beans... everyone knows they are up to ....
    If you don't like Nitro, you don't like anything!

RC Champion
    ^ yeah... i like ur siggy

my stock a-arms for my revo held up better than the integy!
    ☻/ |
    /▌ |
    / \ |

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I am so glad I cant even get hold of their products...
    If you don't like Nitro, you don't like anything!

RC Qualifier
    Yeah what happened?
    Revo 3.3 | eRustler

RC Champion
    I know that most of what Integy products are junk but I have gotten several things that have held up pretty well.
    Revo Picco 26
    T Maxx3.3
    Jato3.3
    RC10GT
    XXX-NT

RC Qualifier
    Im sorry bout your problem with Integy, but your question is like walking into Wal-Mart and asking if you know how to get customer service for Target Stores. Not the brightest question.

I did find the # in California, but I dont know if Im allowed to post it here on Traxxas site.

Hint: Do a search on 411.com
    Revo3.3/21TM4Tec3.3RustlerVXLFluxMustang

I had beef with them too :/ (the spur imploded and destroyed my old picco) but you count your lose and move on, to a better co. in this case..

It seems that anything enginieered to mechanicaly do anything, doesnt perform as it should, yet the structural aspects of everything they make do fine.. 50/50 chance i guess lol
    Learn by doing

RC Racer
    2x3.3Revo, Then send it to me in a PM..

The deal is, I purchased a quad exaust from them stated as a PERFORMANCE exaust.

Well needless to say. My 2 month old 3.3 with less then a gallon of fuel is on its way back to traxxas..

And to top it off, I attempted to contact their customer support via the 1 email they have ,to laugh even harder is an AOL email.
    As I was saying, I attempted to contact their tech support to try and help out, well. The response I got was a quick response with links on how to tune an RC engine.. OMG.. "Please"

I emailed back stating I know how to tune my car and that I have 3 other nitro powered cars that run perfectly, but the one with your exaust runs like crap no matter what I did.
    Yeah... no response.. So I received another retarded email stating the exact same thing..

So I emailed a not so nice email stating I needed someone to call me or an intelligent answer to my problem I was having, which I explained the issue I was having very clearly.
    After 2 weeks no response at all.
    SOOO,,, yesterday I tried to email one more time.. AND MY EMAIL GOT SENT BACK, " THIS USER IS NOT ACCEPTING EMAILS FROM THIS ADDRESS"

Ok, now I'm 9 edited out language filter was tripped. And my TRX 3.3 was running great until I installed their exaust. It was only one for a week or so, but long enough to destroy my new 3.3.. So now I cant contact them to even make them give me my money back for the exaust.
    This post should be a warning for anyone looking at any Integy parts..

Anyone who has seen my posts knows that I try my hardest to help out everyone, as everyone here has helped me.
    If you buy any Integy stuff you are truly out on a ledge.. If you have a problem goodluck.

So thats it. Sorry my typing kinda sucks, but thats whats going on.
    Last edited by Nitronaught; 03-27-2012 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Language filter tripped
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

RC Racer
    2x3.3 Revo, also in here in my opinion there really is no stupid question. We are all here to learn and help each other out.

And good hint btw, I got it. Thank you
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

This segment of there Warranty Policy say it all.

Integy Inc. warrants the *PRODUCT against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for 30 days from the original date of purchase except if the product is intended to be installed on a vehicle.

except if the product is intended to be installed on a vehicle...
    It should have said...Buyer Beware.
    No slipper/tall gearing/power = broken parts.

RC Racer
    LOL... Agreed totally..

Good response
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

RC Enthusiast
    all i could find is there fax # 1-909-444-2767 if this helps

RC Competitor
    i recently purchades piggy back shocks for my revo from integy and the caps to the piggy backs wont tighten up at all they just fall off lol i emailed them also no response i either want a replacement or my money

RC Qualifier
    my dad has an integy front skid and it acts like its made out of solder wire.
    2-strokes: it aint fast unless u mix the gas.

RC Qualifier
    I e-mail them yesterday got one back asking whats the issue at 3:07am kinda wired

RC Racer
    Too funny. I just tried to call the number you have, and another number I found..
    How do you have a business, and have no answer? And no machine of any kind? HAHA..
    If I were any of you, I would avoid anything Integy at all. Customer service is absolute ZERO..
    Im not giving up though. If I have to fly out there during the week, I swear I will just to prove a point.. haha
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

RC Qualifier
    So, what exactly is the product issue that is not resolved?

This is not the place to be giving Non-Traxxas support. You have the customers email, I suggest this be handled in another manner.
    Last edited by Nitronaught; 03-27-2012 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Non-TRaxxas Customer Support

This is an awesome thread!I am going to paste a link to this from this point on whenever anyone posts on here asking about Integy. Droid,sorry to hear about your motor,but I am in no way suprised.A friend of mine purchased a brand new OS .30 for his Savage along with the Integy exhaust you mentioned.Needless to say,the motor never made it through the break-in procedure. Luckily OS,just like Traxxas,stands behind their products unlike Integy.Just don't be too quick to mention that you were using that garbage exhaust when you return the engine.

RC Qualifier
    wow.... I must have really made them mad check this out

So,did you ever get a phone number? In case we didn't already know.....Integy is loser parts manufactured by a loser company!

Quick question that I have asked before on this forum:If Integy made an airplane,would you fly in it?

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    In my opinion it was your mistake for buying 1. an exhaust from integy 2. an integy product that was ment to be used on your truck..

DC resonator pipe is what you need.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by harry697
    Quick question that I have asked before on this forum:If Integy made an airplane,would you fly in it?
    As long as you molded the alloy and welded it harry. Oh yeah, you would have to come with..
    Keep flex'in those forum keyboard muscles.

RC Qualifier
    Dual exhaust doesn't work - especially QUAD....It's like having no pipe at all!

It needs mods to work and experience tuning.

Sorry to hear about your experience too - the old saying goes "buyer beware" and if you want to get in touch call Taiwan 411 and ask for the junk yard there - you'll get patched through to Integy!

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit_Kaine
    In my opinion it was your mistake for buying 1. an exhaust from integy 2. an integy product that was ment to be used on your truck..

DC resonator pipe is what you need.
    I can't go as far as to say that because when I recently got back into r/c after a 15 year break,I saw Integy stuff at the LHS.Their products look great and strong while they're hanging on the wall hooks.I made a mistake on two occasions of buying their junk.First was a set of aluminum a-arms and towers for my T-Maxx.I still remember how happy I was when I bouht them.They looked strong and the blue aluminum was sweet!But once I got home and started installing everything went downhill fast!Two of the arms had bad threads on the pinch bolts and never tightened from the get-go. Then,after the first tank or two,the rear tower bent like a banana and I didn't even crash hard.I was babying the new truck around and suff just started bending and breaking with almost no effort. My second Integy purchase was simply out of desperation.I knew that their stuff was terrible,but I was in desperate need of some aluminum casters.Those didn't even fit on the truck. At least the casters didn't bend or break because they went in the round file instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizard06
    This is not the place for Non-Traxxas Customer support

The more I read this email,the more enraged I get at Integy! I just noticed that Bill @ Integy doesn't even have a last name! Sound weird to anyone else? I know it may sound minor,but usually when you deal with a reputable company,you get a first and last name of the person you are dealing with.It has been my experience when dealing with shady businesses that a person will only give a first name because they are shady.Then when you have a problem with that person and call to talk to a supervisor,you say you talked to Bill and had an issue.Then the supervisor says,"Well,we have a few Bill's working here" Maybe his last name is "@" Unbelievable that a company this poor can stay in business,especially with today's economy!I guess they just rely on all the first time customers to stay in business.
    Last edited by Nitronaught; 03-27-2012 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Non-Traxxas Support

RC Racer
    Doh sorry wizard, I just noticed you are getting the same crap emails I am.. HAHAHA...

sorry bro.. Got me all fired up there for a minute.. sheesh. I need a rootbeer.
    Last edited by Droid; 03-10-2009 at 08:38 PM.
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

Droid,are you implying that Wizard06 works for Integy? You have me a little confused with your last post.He doesn't work for Integy.He sent an emai to them asking why they are so terrible and are almost impossible to contact.The posts that he made were the responses that he got from Integy after asking them why they are so shady.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid
    Doh sorry wizard, I just noticed you are getting the same crap emails I am.. HAHAHA...

sorry bro.. Got me all fired up there for a minute.. sheesh.
    Oh,that's more like it. BTW,you may want to edit your post about your beverage of choice.The mods don't take too kindly to that.

RC Racer
    What else is so funny, is I have been registering myself on as many RC car forums as I can find.
    And guess what the majority answer I get about Integy is?

haha..
    This is just the beginning.. Believe me
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

RC Racer
    oops.. thanks for the heads up
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

RC Racer
    There ya go.

And Wizard had me confused also because the letter from Integy about how to tune a nitro engine.
    Thats the email I received from them also. And that wasnt what I was asking.
    So it looked just like he was from them..
    Been a long day, can you tell? haha
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

RC Racer
    BTW wizard.. Sorry.. lol

Stay on em man.. Stay on em.

And get a phone number outa this guy bill..
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Snook Man
    This segment of there Warranty Policy say it all.

Integy Inc. warrants the *PRODUCT against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for 30 days from the original date of purchase except if the product is intended to be installed on a vehicle.

except if the product is intended to be installed on a vehicle...
    It should have said...Buyer Beware.
    BBB
    Better Business Bureau
    How can they sell a product for use on an RC. Then state if you use the product, your stuck with it.
    edit:
    Integy Inc. near 4010 Valley Blvd, Walnut, CA 91789
    Categories: Toy Stores
    Integy Inc‎ - more info
    4010 Valley Blvd # 110, Walnut, CA‎ - (909) 444-2766‎ - 0.1 mi E
    Write a review

Integy Inc‎ - more info
    Ste E, 1140 Centre Dr, Walnut, CA‎ - (909) 444-2766‎ - 4.1 mi SW
    Write a review

Integy Inc‎ - more info
    Industry, CA‎ - (909) 444-2766‎ - 2.1 mi SW
    Write a review
    Last edited by JLRevo; 03-10-2009 at 10:19 PM.
    Go Patriots!

RC Champion
    http://www.la.bbb.org/Home.aspx
    Can you believe those guys have a A- rating. Take 5 minute to file a complaint @ BBB about Integys products. Lets get them the grade they need. F-
    Go Patriots!

RC Racer
    JL that is great info. I just filed a complaint.

Anyone who has had a problem with ANY Integy product needs to follow this link from JL and file. It took a whole 5 minutes, and maybe.. just maybe we can get this company to step up and take care of us hard working peeps who spent our hard earned money with them.

If needed I will start another thread with all the BBB info included.

Also if anyone questions me, I have all the emails from both sides to prove how poorly this has been taken care of by Integy..

Thanks for all your backup guys.. I will return the favor whenever I can.
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

RC Qualifier
    i sent them an email complained how bad their piggyback shocks were and they gave me a discount. but i never used it.

RC Racer
    File a complaint. Its the only way us as a community will get to em.
    2 Revo 2.5R
    T Maxx 2.5
    Stampede

Just found this thread. . . Integy sending tuning tips to someone with one of their exhausts is like Dole sending nutrition tips to someone with one of their pineapples shoved somewhere dark and stinky. Ain't gonna help.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    i thought Wizard worked for Integy as well i got 50thumbs down on the piggyback shocks, exhausts a while ago from guys in my area. there are a few threads on here. ive been runnin the integy steering set up for a while and its held up pretty good(knock on wood)
    Keep spendin $$ and ur still in the way!!