RC poster

Another new summit! FINALLY!!!

Finally i received my new summit i got the red one! i only wish i could tell you how much fun it was. unfortunately i don't have any batteries!! its killing me!!! now i must wait 2 more days for batteries!

RC Champion
    Congrats on the buy. Sucks how you dont have any batts but you could push it back and orth across the loor going "vrooomm" or play with it in the bathtub because it is waterproof lol.
    Racehorse duct taped to a scud missile fast.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by NIL8U
    Finally i received my new summit i got the red one! i only wish i could tell you how much fun it was. unfortunately i don't have any batteries!! its killing me!!! now i must wait 2 more days for batteries!
    Dude Im in the same boat. Summit here tomorrow and batteries Fri.
    Slower Traffic Keep Right.........

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mac8175
    Congrats on the buy. Sucks how you dont have any batts but you could push it back and orth across the loor going "vrooomm" or play with it in the bathtub because it is waterproof lol.
    LOL thats funny..... i did just that. shat now i feel like a nerd.

RC Qualifier
    It's worth the wait. I'm loving mine. Now I'm saving for some Maxamps waterproof lipos!
    HPI SavageFlux & Baja-HobbyZone Champ-Eflight MSR

RC poster
    i was looking at those max amps the other day. are they the only lipo that are water proof?

RC Competitor
    Man, I ordered batteries and had them weeks before my Summit came in. You could at least pick up some cheap ones at Radio Shack.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mac8175
    Thats Funny!!!!!

RC poster
    i was a big dummy and ordered mine on Friday night thinking they would leave monday. then i realized it was a holiday on Monday....... so i might as well wait. as soon as the wife finds out how much i spent on the truck i am already going to die, don't need to spend an equal amount on the batteries and see if i can die twice.

RC Competitor
    I understand about your wife. Mine made me sell one of my trucks before getting the Summit. So I had to sacrifice my Stampede on E-Bay.

RC poster
    i sacrificed my 2.2 comp crawler. i hope it was a good trade.