RC Enthusiast

need help on what to get first!

iam planning on going lipo and need sugestions!
    i allready know iam going to get a hyperion duo charger, were is the cheapest place to get one?

and iam going to get these bateries and run them in parallel(for 8800mah):
    http://www.*********.com/*********/s...0mAh_4S1P_15C#

i got the battery recomdation from this post: http://monster.traxxas.com/showpost....25&postcount=2 (i used search...u guys should be proud!)

i know ill need to get a lvc.

i dont think ill beable get everything at once. so what do you think i should get first the batteries or the charger?

i all ready have a duratrax ice charger and a powersupply from hobbypeople.

i have the ability to run 8s 4400 or 4s 8800 with this set up. iam eventually going to get the mmm and myby a brushless to go with it(iam still keeping the stocker for most of the time). i like the idea of this cuse if i want to go super fast i can or if i want to let people use it i can. plus when the erbl comes out ill have a trick mounting solution for this bad boy!

RC Qualifier
    If the Ice charger can charge lipos, I would get the batteries first so you'd be able to run the truck.

I got my Duo from rclipos.com. Every place I looked had it for the same price or was sold out. So I went with rclipos since they had it in stock and offered free shipping. I had a good experience with them.

RC Champion
    for another $7.00 bucks you can get these twice the lipo you listed. you will get close to 60min run time with 2 on your summit!
    http://www.spcracing.com/index.php?productID=61
    EMAXX-x2,SUMMIT
    RUSTLER VXL
    FERRITE RINGS PM ME!

RC Enthusiast
    egnix...
    thanks for the sugestion. i need to find the manule to the ice and see!
    as for the rclipos.com thing, if i end up ordering from him i am going to pick it up personally cuse OCC is rite around the corner. save them some money! the only reason why i like the duo is it cuts charge time in half for the summit!

akrimmel...
    i was thinking bout that also but the batteries that i linked to will be 4s 8800 in parallel set up. and if i want to have some speed i can wire it up in series set up and get an 8s set up. who knows though...i might get the spc one cuse they have a good rep!

RC poster
    i cant tell are the spc lipos in a hard box?

No but they sell the smc ones which are in a case. The lipos are definately worth it. They are awesome.
    Stampede VXL Mini-T Nitro Stampede RC10T RC10B4 FT

RC poster
    do they have a smc 8000 mah? what kind of run times can i get from like 5000 mah? i just got the truck today and cant figure out what batteries to get.