RC poster

Revo 3.3 Project

My Revo 3.3 project and excited to upgrade and get going, some of the parts I've just got to get me started

Picture's below

So far....
    Picco .26 JL Red dot
    ERCM Big Block pipe
    Rear Wing & mount
    Hot Racing Air Filter
    E-Revo body shell ready to paint

Any suggestions are more than welcomed
    Last edited by nazUK; 07-25-2014 at 07:05 PM.

RC Qualifier
    Nice! What else are you planning for upgrades?
    And we thought toy grade RC's where cool...

RC poster
    Thanks, I want to definitely change the wheels, at the moment concentrating on engine modification and exterior look,
    possible upgrades sway bar but on the fence as some guys say don't need it for bashing, a-arms and pushrods

Oh Ross unit sounds sweet too
    Last edited by nazUK; 07-25-2014 at 08:23 PM.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by nazUK View Post
    Thanks, I want to definitely change the wheels, at the moment concentrating on engine modification and exterior look,
    possible upgrades sway bar but on the fence as some guys say don't need it for bashing, a-arms and pushrods so far

Oh Ross unit sounds sweet too

so why the e-revo shell than the revo 3.3 platinum shell? Yea the Ross unit would be awesome for a basher. I may do the mod myself when I get another revo.
    Revo 2.5 upgraded to 3.3.

RC poster
    That's just down to personal taste ManDime, I like the the truggy/buggy look and plus I have another Monster Truck so wanted this one to be different, I've always liked the the E-Revo but not an electric fan, love the noise of nitro too much

RC Qualifier
    That's just down to personal taste ManDime, I like the the truggy/buggy look and plus I have another Monster Truck so wanted this one to be different, I've always liked the the E-Revo but not an electric fan, love the noise of nitro too much

ahh ok. I'm only into electric because its cheaper when you find a good deal. Sorry, didn't mean to sound rude. I do like the truggy looks as well like the mugens and xrays that are raced locally.

RC poster
    No no not at all ManDime never thought you was being rude, I started off on electric when I was younger but fell in love with the nitro engines

RC Qualifier
    No no not at all ManDime never thought you was being rude, I started off on electric when I was younger but fell in love with the nitro engines

yea I started with a cheap electric, then I went with the revo then to brushless. Now I want to go gas but I don't know if that will go through. Anyway, I'll definitely be following your thread!

RC poster
    That reminds me also need to pick up a wheelie bar think I need it with this engine is the Traxxas wheelie bar worth getting?
    I read one guy said comes off the mount depending how you land, want to kow if this is just one persons bad experience as they look pretty decent?

RC Qualifier
    The traxxas wheelie bars are usually great for me even though I haven't used a revo one. To me I can't go without because then you end up destroying the back bumper and the body.
    And we thought toy grade RC's where cool...

RC poster
    I totally agree CBD55 that's made my mind up, I'm getting one

RC poster
    Just come across a bit of a hiccup looks like the ERCM pipe won't fit as easily as I thought looks like header will need modding and will be longer than ERCM suggested plus mounting hole is too small, a bit of a error in my eyes especially when you spend $155 this should be more of a custom fit without modding, hope header doesn't effect tuning and performance.
    Last edited by nazUK; 07-28-2014 at 08:13 AM.

RC poster
    Right pipe has turned up to be too long for my body looks like I need the small block from ERCM which I have now found out has a BB stinger... Arghhh!
    Think I going to sell this pipe and buy the SB from ERCM, project now on hold