Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Qualifier
    Dude, you think you are crazed now....just wait til the addiction hits!

Signs of RC addiction:
    -Hourly if not more, monitoring of the Traxxas forums
    -Going thru the parts list to see what parts to hop-up, before they break
    -Reconsidering lipo
    -Considering brushless
    -Saying "Those wheels/tires would look cool on my Summit!"
    -I am sure there are more, but it is late.
    It is not a TOY!

RC Qualifier
    Lol, I am fighting it man!!! I don't have any money, well I do, but that needs to be spent on a new car!! My familie's old 1990 full size van is near/at the end of it's life!

Signs of RC addiction:
    -Hourly if not more, monitoring of the Traxxas forums Yep, every chance I get I am on here reading every last topic over and over again!!

-Going thru the parts list to see what parts to hop-up, before they break Well, I haven't got this bad yet. I think it is fine stock, until something breaks, that I might go a step above stock.

-Reconsidering lipo No way. Way to expensive, and much more hassle then it is worth! Plus, they are not as resistant to water as the NiMhs are. Unless, I ever get something brushless, but like I said, I have no interest in anything else, cause the Summit can do everything I want to do, and more.

-Considering brushless For the Summit? No way, but for anything else, maybe.

-Saying "Those wheels/tires would look cool on my Summit!" Aww man, is this really a sign? I did that just the other day when someone posted some 8.3" tires, with real beadlock rims!! I said they would look AWESOME on a Summit!!

Here is the link, it doesn't come with those rims, but the whole set-up would look awesome on a Summit!!

http://rc4wdstore.com/product_info.p...roducts_id=778
    [QUOTE=Corrijo]Welcome to the crazed family of summit owners.[/QUOTE]