So I currently have a t-maxx and in the past have had a rustler stampede and e-maxx. As much as i like the nitro power would like a nice durable electric to beat up on. I have a few questions about the Slash though.
1. Is it as durable as youtube and others make it seem?
2. Are the transmissions somewhat strong, I have stripped countless idler gears in my older stampedes and rustlers (they were so old they came with MSC's not ESC's)?
3. How many turns can the stock ESC handle. Still haven't decided if I want to go brushless or just upgrade to a stronger brushed motor to keep the waterproof esc?
4. How fast would it be with a 6-7-8 cell pack I don't plan on LiPo anytime soon. Still have my old 3300 race batteries to play with.
5. Can they be jumped level if you know what you are doing? Watching youtube videos has made me question the ability to jump this truck well at all. I know it wont jump great and will rebound harshly but I just want to know if it will jump alright. Atleast so I can control it to make it land flat.
6. And last but not least. . . Should I do it?
Thanks in advance for the input.