Thread: More Lights??

RC Qualifier

More Lights??

So am I the only one that has thought to myself "That thing needs more light in the front."? I hope not. Granted that I don't have one and it will be hard for me to decide how/where to wire more lights, I am so going to do it.

Personally I want all the lights on the light bar on top to work. If I have to wire them separately to the body, so be it. I will hide some a 9v battery disguised as a water can or something. I don't care, I want more lights. I want this thing to light up the trail something fierce in front of me. Oh yeah!

Any one else feel this way? Anyone got any ideas/suggestions?
    I don't have a witty signature.

RC Champion
    I agree. If I were to get one, I would most deffinitely want the Roll bars lights to light as well. Also want the front true headlights to light up and the tail lamps to. Maybe ad a spot light to the drivers side like a cop car has.

I lover your idea of hiding the battery to look like a water/gas can.
    Cant wait to see yours when your done.
    Jon.
    Rustler, Bandit, Summit, Emaxx, Rally, and Alias

RC Racer
    Any chance we could get some signal lights that work?
    Where'd that tree come from?!?!?!?!?!

RC Qualifier
    Yep, the Light Bar on top would be good to have working also.

Also, turn signals, and 4way flashers, just in case you need to go into town for some supplies real quick. LOL

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Haha, no, you're not the only one.... I opened a thread like a month ago about the lights... I would love to see roll bar lights and also under "neon" lights... Lights, more lights!!!
    200, 202, 420, humor 404, 301 to rc10talk, 410.

RC poster
    I'm a firefighter and more lights = better lol. when I get one im going to add a couple light bars on top that light up and flash and maby even a siren lol. its going to be sweet.
    yes, I run into burning buildings for fun!!!

There has be a reason why they didn't put more up front. I mean, I agree, it seems like there should be more lights in the front than in the back, but there has to be some sort of reasoning behind it. Maybe the location of the lights is optimized so only four are needed?
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    You always have the option to change the 4 LEDs on the front with powerful 100mA white LEDs... That should give you enough light!
    200, 202, 420, humor 404, 301 to rc10talk, 410.

RC Qualifier
    Neon lights, sirens, 4 way flashers, oh my... You dudes are funny. Can't wait to see some of these Summit projects.
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with!!!

Awesome idea! Why stop with the light bar though? Drill the body every 1/4 inch and cover it with HID love! I am talking 3rd degree UV burns when you get within 3 feet of it!!! Of course the run time would be under a minute but that is a minor issue easily solved by installing a deep cycle marine battery.
    "Fortunately son, I says fortunately I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency!"
    Foghorn Leghorn

RC Qualifier
    Love you, you crazy chicken!!
    I don't have a witty signature.