RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    In a box on Hwy 64.2 - Bashin' With Mike, Pat & Brad. hey i didnt start this.

some quick notes on the truck

well it looks impressive to say the least. some new stuff on the truck:
    body
    roll cage
    led lighting
    tires
    wheels
    titan 775
    tq4 radio
    locking diffs

besides that most everything else is fairly standard e-revo. truck truly lokos like it is the most versatile monster truck ever. it is a crawler and a basher in one. and with the watersealed electronics...........as far as RTR goes this truck truly is a monster. cant wait to get my hands on one.
    ADDICTED TO THE TWILIGHT SAGA

RC Qualifier
    this thing will be a beast in the snow , it takes 1 motor and 1 battery?
    ERBE - 8ight T/E - Kyosho Inferno

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    In a box on Hwy 64.2 - Bashin' With Mike, Pat & Brad. hey i didnt start this.
    dual batter . one motor. which means the titan 775 is rated at 16.8v or so. it appears the driveshafts are a slightly different design. check this out:
    http://www.traxxas.com/products/elec...driveshaft.jpg
    Last edited by 69Malibu; 10-16-2008 at 03:07 PM.
    ADDICTED TO THE TWILIGHT SAGA

RC Champion
    Sounds like someone at Traxxas dropped their drill motor into an E-revo and thought, "hmmm, what can we do now?"
    Dontworry,thelightathendofthetunnelisatrain!

RC Qualifier
    in 2nd gear it probly the speed of an stock EMAXX

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by mass-tmaxx
    We're thinking along the same lines, seems a lot like an E-Maxx tranny with a new LOW cog.
    The Queen City Bashers

RC Qualifier
    im at work and i probly watched the video 10 times today , the truck is awesome , i think i made my decision , Summitt definatley as soon as it comes out , then in the spring/summer maybe an EREVO Brushless !

RC Qualifier
    im at work and i probly watched the video 10 times today , the truck is awesome , i think i made my decision , Summitt definatley as soon as it comes out , then in the spring/summer maybe an EREVO Brushless !
    what about those mini once?

RC Champion
    I just got the E-Revo and I love it, but now that this is out I would even consider selling the E-Revo and just keeping 1 summit.

Versatility +1!
    Faster Higher Longer Harder
    youtube.com/BisMaxx

RC Champion
    wait on selling it you may be able to convert it into a summit
    if you can control it, it is too slow

RC Qualifier
    I'm willing to bet it will cost more to convert. Cheaper to sell and buy new IMO. I'm debating on selling my erevo too, but I think I may go brushless instead. and still get a Summit. See what I can buy the wife to get the ok for this.
    HPI SavageFlux & Baja-HobbyZone Champ-Eflight MSR

RC Racer
    I called traxxas today.The guy told me it should be around 450.00 to 500.00.Also it goes in the upper 20 mph and slow and power in the low gear.But he said there trying to get them out before xmas.But the slash is taking to much demand that it might come out at the end of Dec.This truck looks amazing sometimes traxxas does dumb things like there 2.4 radio.But this truck is going to look real nice in my house.The guy even told me he never been this excided in the 15 + years he been working for the company.How he put it your geting 2 trucks in 1.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mukai
    Sounds like someone at Traxxas dropped their drill motor into an E-revo and thought, "hmmm, what can we do now?"
    My father apparently ordered these up for his EMaxx: http://www.kershawdesigns.com/ for some reason I can't seem to link to the page. Just click products, then Emaxx.

RC Champion
    i think just for it's hardcore versatility (and overall looks), this could be my favorite truck that traxxas has made so far
    "As you think, so shall you become." -Bruce Lee

Still the same basic diff as a E-Revo though, Traxxas needs to add 2 more spider gears and beef things up so they can handle more power. The remote-locking diffs is nice, and the single 775 in place of dual Titans is a nice change and it looks pretty smooth. I've got a pre-order in on one but I'm thinking of cancelling before it comes out. It's an E-Revo with a single motor, 2 speed tranny, locking diffs, and new tires. I can't fit my lipos in those battery bays (***** or Enerland cells are too long, last I knew), and it has too many weak points in the whole thing.

It could be fun for a while, but once I start breaking things and getting tired of going slow I'll probably want to get rid of it anyway and go back to my BL Muggy.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsullied_Spy
    Still the same basic diff as a E-Revo though, Traxxas needs to add 2 more spider gears and beef things up so they can handle more power. The remote-locking diffs is nice, and the single 775 in place of dual Titans is a nice change and it looks pretty smooth. I've got a pre-order in on one but I'm thinking of cancelling before it comes out. It's an E-Revo with a single motor, 2 speed tranny, locking diffs, and new tires. I can't fit my lipos in those battery bays (***** or Enerland cells are too long, last I knew), and it has too many weak points in the whole thing.

It could be fun for a while, but once I start breaking things and getting tired of going slow I'll probably want to get rid of it anyway and go back to my BL Muggy.
    Sounds like you better stay with your BL Muggy then...
    Faster Higher Longer Harder
    youtube.com/BisMaxx

RC Racer
    does the e-revo have the same gears as the nitro revo.If so i beat the living crap out of my revo for 3 years. the only thing i broke was the motor mount and front bumper.No problems with the gears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsullied_Spy

RC Champion

about 25mph
    Race-bred SSC 4x4
    Durango DEX410

RC Qualifier
    maybe if it were geared a little higher it would go faster if they sell aftermarket ones. or some one should start makin 775 size brushed engines that are faster and would make a killing probably unless they already do
    huked awn fonics werkeded 4 mee

RC Champion
    I talked to traxxas tech support today.

It does have the e-revo chassis

the 775 provides a little more power and a little more effiency that dual 550titans.
    Pay It Forward.