RC Qualifier

Stock Erevo : does it move if ?

I am wondering if buying the E-revo but I see it has 2 standard motor and no brushless in addition it weights 4.3 Kg without batteries and it needs two of them !!!

I wonder if with two basic 4500 Nimh and standard motors it can move or if in order to move it needs high power brushless + 8000 mah lipos.....

thanks in advance and feel free to gimme whatever suggestion you want

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    it will move stock no matter what battery you through in it. if you want it to really move i suggest lipos and the mamba monster max/ neu motor combo

RC Qualifier
    Get an all pro and don't look back
    [_,[UGA],
    l---L OlllllllO-
    (0)_) (0)_)---)_)

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Swatsn1per
    It's all pro or nothing.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Swatsn1per

What do you mean ?

Is there any shop that sells the E-Revo with good brushless motors already fitted inside ?

Using 2 motors I assume there will be necessary 2 Hi quality brushless motors, right ?

thanks guys

RC Competitor
    haha are yal talking about the guy with the pro haha what was is 3 motors or somthing like that haha

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by zaks90v8
    haha are yal talking about the guy with the pro haha what was is 3 motors or somthing like that haha
    Yeah and it went 700mpn.lulz.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmeth
    I am wondering if buying the E-revo but I see it has 2 standard motor and no brushless in addition it weights 4.3 Kg without batteries and it needs two of them !!!

I wonder if with two basic 4500 Nimh and standard motors it can move or if in order to move it needs high power brushless + 8000 mah lipos.....

thanks in advance and feel free to gimme whatever suggestion you want
    Hey man, welcome to the e-revo section.
    I think the other guys got a bit carried away with an inside joke that may have confused you a bit. The e-revo is a battle-axe. Its a great truck that is loads of fun. Does it have a downside? yup. you hit the nail on the head. Its the titan motors. My suggestion? READ as much as you can before you buy anything extra for the e-revo. Best place to start? The E-revo FAQ's at the top of this forum. There is LOADS of great info in there. I promise you, the more you read, the more $$ you save. The FAQ has alot of terminology that may go over your head a few times. Just stick with it and try to google term you dont understand.

While the "mamba monster max/ neu motor combo" is popular and makes the truck a beast, you will also learn that buying that set-up and batteries to make it all work correctly will cost more than the truck. not a great solution for many ppl. Lots are content to just replace the titans (kershawdesigns.com) with longer lasting/more powerful brushed motors.

Best thing you can do is read.
    be nice.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by magicman1312
    It's all pro or nothing.

You have your version and I have mine
    [_,[UGA],
    l---L OlllllllO-
    (0)_) (0)_)---)_)

RC Qualifier
    I love my new eRevo with a Novak 5.5 and nimh 4600. budget concious and fast enough.
    EREVOs, Slashes, 1/16 Slash, EMAXX, VXL Villain

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by HoovHartid
    Hey man, welcome to the e-revo section.
    I think the other guys got a bit carried away with an inside joke that may have confused you a bit. The e-revo is a battle-axe. Its a great truck that is loads of fun. Does it have a downside? yup. you hit the nail on the head. Its the titan motors. My suggestion? READ as much as you can before you buy anything extra for the e-revo. Best place to start? The E-revo FAQ's at the top of this forum. There is LOADS of great info in there. I promise you, the more you read, the more $$ you save. The FAQ has alot of terminology that may go over your head a few times. Just stick with it and try to google term you dont understand.

While the "mamba monster max/ neu motor combo" is popular and makes the truck a beast, you will also learn that buying that set-up and batteries to make it all work correctly will cost more than the truck. not a great solution for many ppl. Lots are content to just replace the titans (kershawdesigns.com) with longer lasting/more powerful brushed motors.

Best thing you can do is read.

Thank you so much, I'll do that for sure

cheers